Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Luis Fabiano has signed a contract extension with Sevilla.

(the Spurs ITKs must have missed that one)

No, there was quite a big deal being made last night about Levy was pulling out, wasn't going to pay over the odds, blah blah blah...........

The truth is closer to the transfer window strategy falling apart at the seams, Fabiano, Suarez, Huntelaar, Forlan and Rossi have all been put forward as striking options and Parker, Young, Muntari, Lassana Diarra as assorted MF choices.  The strain is getting to Redknapp.......................

http://www.footballtransfertavern.com/2010/08/premiership/redknapp-tells-sky-presenter-to-f-off-as-pressure-mounts-video?

Can't get enough of that video.

The presenter's response is cringe-worthy, though - "I didn't mean it like that!!!!"

Oh no I offended Arry.. by tomorrow my car will have gone and all my house windows out through.

No, there was quite a big deal being made last night about Levy was pulling out, wasn't going to pay over the odds, blah blah blah...........

The truth is closer to the transfer window strategy falling apart at the seams, Fabiano, Suarez, Huntelaar, Forlan and Rossi have all been put forward as striking options and Parker, Young, Muntari, Lassana Diarra as assorted MF choices.  The strain is getting to Redknapp.......................

http://www.footballtransfertavern.com/2010/08/premiership/redknapp-tells-sky-presenter-to-f-off-as-pressure-mounts-video?

:lol: Would love to see him go down for the apparent tax fraud hes facing.

The truth is closer to the transfer window strategy falling apart at the seams, Fabiano, Suarez, Huntelaar, Forlan and Rossi have all been put forward as striking options and Parker, Young, Muntari, Lassana Diarra as assorted MF choices. The strain is getting to Redknapp.......................

:lol: Would love to see him go down for the apparent tax fraud hes facing.

It's not going to happen. Have you noticed how long it's been since it was last mentioned?, it's been lost in a pile of paperwork somewhere never to be seen again.

Don't know where else to put it, but Ian Holloway's column in the Independent yesterday is well worth a read - I really like the guy and find myself pulling for him. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/ian-holloway-mismatch-of-the-day-but-hansen-needs-to-be-careful-2064872.html

It was great to sit down with Arsène Wenger and talk football for a few minutes after our game at Arsenal. He had a glass of wine, I had a beer and he was lovely to speak to.

As well as being someone whom I hugely admire, he is simply a very nice man, a total gentleman. He is quietly spoken, very thoughtful and he was very complimentary about us, despite the scoreline.

He thought that we did well and pointed out that in an hour with an extra man, his team only managed to score four.

:laugh:

We might have conceded an equaliser three minutes from the end but what a fantastic game against Fulham yesterday. I enjoyed every minute.

Fabio Capello was watching from our directors' box but I think he was looking at Bobby Zamora rather than my players.

The whole thing is worth checking out.

Don't know where else to put it, but Ian Holloway's column in the Independent yesterday is well worth a read - I really like the guy and find myself pulling for him

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/ian-holloway-mismatch-of-the-day-but-hansen-needs-to-be-careful-2064872.html

It was great to sit down with Arsène Wenger and talk football for a few minutes after our game at Arsenal. He had a glass of wine, I had a beer and he was lovely to speak to.

As well as being someone whom I hugely admire, he is simply a very nice man, a total gentleman. He is quietly spoken, very thoughtful and he was very complimentary about us, despite the scoreline.

He thought that we did well and pointed out that in an hour with an extra man, his team only managed to score four.

:laugh:

We might have conceded an equaliser three minutes from the end but what a fantastic game against Fulham yesterday. I enjoyed every minute.

Fabio Capello was watching from our directors' box but I think he was looking at Bobby Zamora rather than my players.

The whole thing is worth checking out.

I like him but wouldn't wank over him tbh.

Carlton Cole is shite totally overrated. How much are Liverpool going spunk on him?

I reckon 6m would be a good deal for them. Have a feeling it will be more like 10-12m with Cole being English and all.

Atlètico linked with Fanni/Misimovic to replace Jurado, who's about to move to Schalke for 14m (good player, but strange move)

Misimovic I guess would be a replacement for Jurado as he is a #10, but Fanni is a right back and their pursuit of him seems thoroughly unrelated.

Guest firetotheworks

Carlton Cole is s**** totally overrated. How much are Liverpool going spunk on him?

Every time I've seen him he's looked like a good player trapped in a bad situation. Trying to do more than he's capable of because there's no other option.

I rate him.