Amara Diane off to Qatar

Willow

Guest optimistic nit

Got to laugh at some of the comments about goalscoring ratios.

Do you guys honestly think we can compete in the market for 1 in 2 merchants? Honestly? It's f****** ridiculous.

well, yes actually. anyway 5/30 is f****** atrocious, and i'm not saying for a low fee we should not think about it, but there's no way i'd be happy with a striker scoring 5 goals in 30 starts here.

But we don't know the circumstances of those games. He may have been playing out wide or deep for all we know.

Aye exactly. Some people don't think like that though. It's all straight lines and closed boxes.

pretty damn arrogant thing of you to say tbh.

Guest Heneage

What kind of price would range is he in, anyone know? £4m-10m?

I've never seen him play, just clips on youtube :)

Very dependant on PSG's status. If they go down £4-4.5 if they stay up.£7-7.5 .

What kind of price would range is he in, anyone know? £4m-10m?

I've never seen him play, just clips on youtube :)

Very dependant on PSG's status. If they go down £4-4.5 if they stay up.£7-7.5 .

PSG stayed up. Lens were relegated.

Do you guys honestly think we can compete in the market for 1 in 2 merchants? Honestly? It's f****** ridiculous.

well, yes actually. anyway 5/30 is f****** atrocious, and i'm not saying for a low fee we should not think about it, but there's no way i'd be happy with a striker scoring 5 goals in 30 starts here.

But we don't know the circumstances of those games. He may have been playing out wide or deep for all we know.

Aye exactly. Some people don't think like that though. It's all straight lines and closed boxes.

Maybe so, but it's right.

Maybe so, but it's right.

:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Who is this source? My french doesn't extend much further to "Will you go to bed with me please?" and thats all down to the All Saints so what exactly does this article say? How reliable is it?

We do need another very quick striker as Martins is the only one we have really.

I wonder if he would be more of a depth signing or if Keegan sees him fitting in somewhere in the starting lineup.

The source (InfoPSG) looks like a fansite.

Translation:

According to our information, Amara Diane, the attacker of the Ivory Coast of Paris Saint-Germain will discuss soon with his agent a proposal made by the English club Newcastle. A fax indeed arrived this morning at the Park of the Princes being taken of an offer of transfer of 3,5 million euros for the Parisian attacker. Per hour of the rebuilding, Paul Le Guen would not wish any more to profit from the services of the African player. Bought 3,5 million euros in Strasbourg, Diane is the subject thus of a similar offer this very day. Remain to be seen if the player will accept the contract suggested, but especially if the PSG will judge l' offer valid.

I wouldn't be surprised if a few attackers like him come in and the out and out wide men get moved on, with the amount of midfielders and strikers we seem to after I reckon Keegan plans on sticking with the 4-3-1-2 and will get the players he needs to make it more of a success.

Like I said before, he's probably a replacement for Shola. Either him or Isiakwu I reckon.

I'd like to think he'd be more involved in the squad than that tbh. Would either eventually have him succeed Viduka or give him a go in Geremi's role as afaik this guy can play a bit in midfield as well.