Arda Turan?

Guest hindu times

Guest MaetihS

lets move on. We should concentrate our efforts on not so famous and so-called 2nd tier players like Emana and such. There is no point going after the likes of Turan and the other Euro2008 stars. If we continue this day dream, will miss out on both sets of players and will be even worse. I will delighted if we sign the so-called unknowns from Ligue 1 that we are linked too. Have a feeling Mike Ashley has similar thoughts: to sign lesser players at lower costs and wages and see them bloom aka Arsenal strategy, that explains the non-activity. Yes we did go for a semi-famous player in Modric but he rejected us....in a way a lesson to MA which i am sure he is embracing now. So move on and sign players that can improve the squad at lower costs. also save us the embarrassment of losing out so called bigger clubs like Spurs.

Do you practise being a prize t*** or does it just come naturally?

His name backwards is Shiteam, thats mackem for s*** team. WUM

already explained why. not bothered

Guest MaetihS

lets move on. We should concentrate our efforts on not so famous and so-called 2nd tier players like Emana and such. There is no point going after the likes of Turan and the other Euro2008 stars. If we continue this day dream, will miss out on both sets of players and will be even worse. I will delighted if we sign the so-called unknowns from Ligue 1 that we are linked too. Have a feeling Mike Ashley has similar thoughts: to sign lesser players at lower costs and wages and see them bloom aka Arsenal strategy, that explains the non-activity. Yes we did go for a semi-famous player in Modric but he rejected us....in a way a lesson to MA which i am sure he is embracing now. So move on and sign players that can improve the squad at lower costs. also save us the embarrassment of losing out so called bigger clubs like Spurs.

It's Arda Turan :lol: He's a Turkish International playing for Galatasaray, you'd think you were talking about some world superstar ffs :lol:

do not be deluded. even he is too ambitious a transfer for us. u think we are some top 6-7 club...anyway Gala is a much bigger club than us. Even players like Pander and Afellay will think twice joining us. we should go for players like Larsson and Kapo, better-than-what-we-have players that come cheap and that would be a step-up for them if they join us.

It's Arda Turan :lol: He's a Turkish International playing for Galatasaray, you'd think you were talking about some world superstar ffs :lol:

do not be deluded. even he is too ambitious a transfer for us. u think we are some top 6-7 club...anyway Gala is a much bigger club than us. Even players like Pander and Afellay will think twice joining us. we should go for players like Larsson and Kapo, better-than-what-we-have players that come cheap and that would be a step-up for them if they join us.

i don't think anyone is falling for your wind up anymore

Guest MaetihS

Like i say, blast me and ban me from the forum if we sign such players and we are able to finish top10  this year. i was right that we will battle relegation last season way before in the prior summer and that signings like Smith and Duff are of lower impact than Dyer, JJ, Bells and Robert when these signings were first made. I was laughed at then but i was right.

Like i say, blast me and ban me from the forum if we sign such players and we are able to finish top10  this year. i was right that we will battle relegation last season way before in the prior summer and that signings like Smith and Duff are of lower impact than Dyer, JJ, Bells and Robert when these signings were first made. I was laughed at then but i was right.

amen

Guest MaetihS

only fools will fall for it cos it is not a wind-up. if we can escape relegation next season with this current squad, i will jump for joy like i did when we escape relegation last season. i am being realistic about our team in general as my nickname says in anger/jest; s*** team. but still love the club whether u believe it or not cos i dun care.

If you're so bothered, find another team to support, it's not like you're local. We're Newcastle united, we're shit and we're going to win fuck all again. I'm used to it and enjoy myself accordingly like most. If you don't like it, you know where the door is.

We f***ing heard you the first time.

If you're so bothered, find another team to support, it's not like you're local. We're Newcastle united, we're s*** and we're going to win f*** all again. I'm used to it and enjoy myself accordingly like most. If you don't like it, you know where the door is.

You guys saw my petition right?

Get with the programme.

Guest mobiius

only fools will fall for it cos it is not a wind-up. if we can escape relegation next season with this current squad, i will jump for joy like i did when we escape relegation last season. i am being realistic about our team in general as my nickname says in anger/jest; s*** team. but still love the club whether u believe it or not cos i dun care.

For ages now i have been reading your scurrilous bile you are obviously trying to goad people into biting while sitting back and having a laugh.the season hasn't started and your going on about relegation wtfitaa. I think your real idol KEANO will probably buy so YOU'S will stay up. Your cover is blown you do not support this club,imo you are the proverbial fly in the ointment, we all like to keep a sensible prospective on things but you fucking take the piss. close the door on the way out. By the way your self made monicker may say shit team backwards but your nickname says YOBS ONAEAK

I whole heartedly agree.

I think I'd actually cry if we survived such a momentous relegation battle with the likes of Hull and Stoke. We need to rebuild and players likes Of Guthrie are a step up, I'm even surprised we passed up the chance to snap up Chris Commons on a free, he's a far superior player to N'Zogbia in every aspect.

We need to aim to solidify ourselves like Blackburn, players like Kapo will keep the likes of Martins out the team, who has no real quality. Heavy beating are ensured week in week out from the likes of Boro and Wigan if we don't improve the midfield, brining Alan Smith into the team would add some real steel. I'm surprised we aren't targeting the lies of Nigel Quasie and Paul Konchesky for the uphill battle ahead.

Like i say, blast me and ban me from the forum if we sign such players and we are able to finish top10  this year. i was right that we will battle relegation last season way before in the prior summer and that signings like Smith and Duff are of lower impact than Dyer, JJ, Bells and Robert when these signings were first made. I was laughed at then but i was right.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?action=profile;u=5771;sa=showPosts;start=275

The fuck you were laughed at.  You said sweet fuck all about the Smith signing at the time and weren't even registered when Duff signed.

Any other "facts" you'd like to dream up so you can play the "I told you so" game?  :pow:

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?action=profile;u=5771;sa=showPosts;start=275

The fuck you were laughed at.  You said sweet fuck all about the Smith signing at the time and weren't even registered when Duff signed.

Any other "facts" you'd like to dream up so you can play the "I told you so" game?   :pow:

This MaetihS lad slates Taylor, need i say more?  bluelaugh.gif

O0

Any other "facts" you'd like to dream up so you can play the "I told you so" game?   :pow:

Ouch! :lol:

I bet you're just deluded though, thomas

Mackem fan taking the piss in my opinion

Well his name is shiteam backwards.

Mackem fan taking the piss in my opinion

Well his name is shiteam backwards.

We have a breakthrough!!!

Guest MaetihS

If you're so bothered, find another team to support, it's not like you're local. We're Newcastle united, we're s*** and we're going to win f*** all again. I'm used to it and enjoy myself accordingly like most. If you don't like it, you know where the door is.

nope. who say i am upset??? the shit team is in jest and i love it when we avoid relegation. i love it to see us play even though i know how crap we are...the joy of winning is even greater knowing we win with a lesser quality team like against Spurs. In fact, i am not as upset as others when we are thrashed by Man U and Arsenal cos i know our quality. when we lost then, i tell my gloating friends,"expected. what u expect??? we have a lesser team. not like we are a top 10 team."

nope. who say i am upset??? the s*** team is in jest and i love it when we avoid relegation. i love it to see us play even though i know how crap we are...the joy of winning is even greater knowing we win with a lesser quality team like against Spurs. In fact, i am not as upset as others when we are thrashed by Man U and Arsenal cos i know our quality. when we lost then, i tell my gloating friends,"expected. what u expect??? we have a lesser team. not like we are a top 10 team."

Don't you have a kids balloon to go pop or something?

Guest alijmitchell

The team you love, great! Well then lets reminisce friend, about the time Liam O'Brien rifled the ball into the mackem's net, or the time when Andy O'Brien repeated the feat. Lets talk about the fact that Sunderland fans are a bunch of deluded toss-wanks, supporting a team that could not even come close to signing the calibre of player we have. Lets laugh at them as we take their money (sic) to build a magnificent metro system, and use their taxes (sic) to fund council based projects making Newcastle one of the premier UK cities while Sunderland, down the road, is a rotting, stinking tramp of a place. Lets thnk of the 4-1. How great was that when Shearer smacked that penalty past them? Lets think about qualifying for the champions league, watching them become the worst team in history, and Howard Wilkinson. Should all bring a smile to your face. Finally, lets think about Keano, chortle together as we watch him spunk another 40 million on shite players as their fans still proclaim he is the messiah for narrowly escaping relegation on the back of that spend. Should be great fun for a fellow NUFC fan. Brings a smile to my face anyway.

63 pages of debate on the back of a rumour :lol:

More than a rumour like. Him, his agent, and his club have all mentioned our name in recent press soundbites.

Anything confirmed yet?