Arda Turan?

Guest hindu times

What is especially intriguing about this guy is that he is still only 21. You would imagine he could still improve quite a bit and if we did sign him we would get years of service out of him.

Loving this new approach of targetting younger talent. I just hoep we can really pull it off and land some gems.

Modric unfortunately.

I have been pretty impressed with what i've seen of Arda so far but i just think Modric has that little bit more class.

the little i've seen of modric suggests he'd not be great with us, sits too deep for my liking especially if he was in a midfield with geremi & butt or even barton at some point...unless he could be played higher up he looks like he needs the midfielders around him to do his running

missed turkeys games but it sounds like the lad turan plays higher up, probably more what we need

Guest Montana187

Hey Guys,

I don´t think that Arda will come 2 NUFC! You had ur chance 2 sign him before the competition.

2 sign Modric will difficult 2! Therefor Nuri Sahin will be the best alternative!

Hey Guys,

I don´t think that Arda will come 2 NUFC! You had ur chance 2 sign him before the competition.

2 sign Modric will difficult 2! Therefor Nuri Sahin will be the best alternative!

Yes...just a bit mate.

Hey Guys,

Sahin will do me just fine too.

One thing that has impressed me about Arda is the way that he creates space for himself.

Quite a few times you wonder how he's going to get a cross into the box but somehow he manages it.

What is especially intriguing about this guy is that he is still only 21. You would imagine he could still improve quite a bit and if we did sign him we would get years of service out of him.

Loving this new approach of targetting younger talent. I just hoep we can really pull it off and land some gems.

Until we have some concrete proof that this is our policy, ie we actually sign someone, then I find it hard to get excited about something we 'might' have.

Guest MaetihS

Until we have some concrete proof that this is our policy, ie we actually sign someone, then I find it hard to get excited about something we 'might' have.

not trying to pour cold water, a player of his quality will not come to us. hope i am wrong.

not trying to pour cold water, a player of his quality will not come to us. hope i am wrong.

He hasnt done anythin at all to suggest he is good enough for the big teams in europe yes he has got ability and potential but he certainly is a player we could attract

Then what's the point? It's not like you're stating facts or provide insights for meaningful discussion, or doing anything worthwhile.

Guest MaetihS

He hasnt done anythin at all to suggest he is good enough for the big teams in europe yes he has got ability and potential but he certainly is a player we could attract

if no one in for him, yes we can pull this. have a feeling bigger clubs will be in for him. do not forget Spurs, they seem to have loads of cash.... also, have a bad feeling of Emre's feedback to Turan. Since Emre is leaving and not exactly a hit, he may have some bad things to say about us.

Do one.