The Euro 2008 thread: Spain are European champions

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest LucaAltieri

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/535/euro2008polandwideweb47hw1.jpg

"Fakt"

I bet Jeremy Clarkson is the editor.

Madness, like the bleak outlook of the 20-30 male Pole angry at life needs anymore encouragement to be violent.  :idiot2:

(Sorry to the Pole's for generalising, but that's the picture most news sources paint of current life there for a lot of people)

Its terrible how the German national anthem is so bloody familiar to me.

Damn you Schumacher!  :angry:

Yeah I always instantly think of a smirk smile on a broad, square chinned face every time I hear it.

bluelaugh.gif

Guest kingdawson

Obviously just 1 game, but not that impressed with Modric.  They can show the two times he didn't get knocked off the ball all they like, he looks like a lightweight.

Lightweight? think you're wrong. On todays performance he looked far from Lightweight. Dictated the game well and has an excellent passing range. Does his fair share defensivly too (Bilic gave him a more defensive role today as croatia played 2 upfront). He faded second half but still a good perfomance.

Guest Geordiesned

I wish Pearce and Lawrenson would learn the rules!

Referring to Podolski: "He had to be offside when the pass was made as he was offside in the first place".

Bollocks! He was in an offside position when the ball was played to Klose but as per the current rules wasn't flagged offside as wasn't interfering. So when Klose played it to him it doesn't fucking matter where the fuck he was beforehand Lawrenson you fucking chocolate stabbing defence wrecking twat!  :angry:

Guest lankybellwipe

I wish Pearce and Lawrenson would learnt the rules!

Referring to Podolski: "He had to be offside when the pass was made as he was offside in the first place".

Bollocks! He was in an offside position when the ball was played to Klose but as per the current rules wasn't flagged offside as wasn't interfering. So when Klose played it to him it doesn't fucking matter where the fuck he was beforehand Lawrenson you fucking chocolate stabbing cunt:angry:

;D

Has Jurgen Klinsmann dived theatrically yet!

Is Kuntz playing?

John motson: "Kuntz!"

Bollocks! He was in an offside position when the ball was played to Klose but as per the current rules wasn't flagged offside as wasn't interfering. So when Klose played it to him it doesn't fucking matter where the fuck he was beforehand Lawrenson you fucking chocolate stabbing defence wrecking twat!  :angry:

Offside is simple as hell. I think some commentators pretend to deliberately make it looks ambiguous just to stir shit. Others are probably just morons.

Bollocks! He was in an offside position when the ball was played to Klose but as per the current rules wasn't flagged offside as wasn't interfering. So when Klose played it to him it doesn't fucking matter where the fuck he was beforehand Lawrenson you fucking chocolate stabbing cunt:angry:

;D

Is Kuntz playing?

Oh shit he's loose in the footie forums!!!

Tooj!!! Tooj!!!

;D

Is Kuntz playing?

Out!