Jonas Gutierrez signed from Mallorca on 5 year deal

magorific

He's a pretty handsome fellow without the stupid ponytail tbh.

:hom:

scary thing is that I agree :coolsmiley: wounder who is driving him...

Jamie were did you get the picture. Was it you who took it? Most also add that he wasn´t bad at all at English like someone was saying. much better than Martins :cheesy:

i don't get this spiderman nickname really its getting pretty annoyin. he only did it once and he said in that interview it was because he was watching the film with someone and said he'd celebrate as spiderman and hes not going to do it again

i don't get this spiderman nickname really its getting pretty annoyin. he only did it once and he said in that interview it was because he was watching the film with someone and said he'd celebrate as spiderman and hes not going to do it again

Jonas out!  :huff: :evil5:

He's a pretty handsome fellow without the stupid ponytail tbh.

:hom:

scary thing is that I agree :coolsmiley: wounder who is driving him...

Jamie were did you get the picture. Was it you who took it? Most also add that he wasn´t bad at all at English like someone was saying. much better than Martins :cheesy:

I took it this morning aye

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Jonas forced to drop Spider-man mask

NEWCASTLE fans will not get a chance to see new boy Jonas Gutierrez’s famous Spider-man celebration if he scores at St James’s Park.

The 25-year-old Argentinian donned a mask of the comic-book superhero during his time at Real Mallorca, but will not be able to do so in a black-and-white shirt because of a change in the rules governing goal celebrations.

He said: “We can’t use it any more because the rules have changed and we cannot use the mask.”

Jonas was not making his Newcastle debut in the friendly at Hartlepool today as he works his way back to full fitness after his summer break, and will have to wait until manager Kevin Keegan feels he is ready.

However, he is relishing the chance to test himself in the Premier League as the Magpies attempt to restore their on-field fortunes.

He said: “First, we have to do more than last season, that’s very important, and then we have to see where we can finish.

“But first, we have to do more than last season.”

Keegan is confident his first summer signing will help the club just do that, while at the same time exciting the fans.

The manager said: “Jonas is the real deal, he is not just somebody who has come and you think, ‘He’s a bit of a chancer’.

“He is proven and I think our supporters will like him.

“But that’s for him to decide by his performances and for them to see how they appreciate it.

“However, Jonas is definitely the sort of player who can excite the fans. I think they will love him for a lot of reasons.

“But the main thing, apart from his pace, is that whoever plays up front will like him because he is a supplier of goals.

“Daniel Guiza, the guy who has just gone to Fenerbahce from Mallorca, won the Golden Boot in Spain, and that means he scored more goals than anyone else at the likes of Real Madrid. A key part of that was Jonas and the crosses he provided, and we have got that now.”

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2008/07/19/jonas-forced-to-drop-spider-man-mask-72703-21370520/