Steve Hardwick

John Cornwell

Mavis Reilly

Frank Pingle

not forgetting the big fat waster himself

Billy Shitehurst    :crazy2:

Guest Adu Who?

Silvio Maric, utter turd.

Andreas Andersson, floppy haired fucknut.

Jermaine Jenas - full of his own shite and a heart smaller than a nat's cock

That big nosed twat ian rush gets my vote. He makes Smithy look good. Also Hamilton was woeful. Not a player but hate Daglish for fucking KKs team

At least Rush scored a goal for us

Yeah. One goal.

.... yeah, exactly.

Like many of you I too have anumber of players that have played for the toon that I despise for various reasons.

John Barnes - utter w**k stated when signing that we could move forward by playing the ball backwards. Talentless and uninspirational.

Ian Rush - maangers pal and buddy played wide as much threat on goal as I have.

Mark Stimson - so one dimensional is was untrue - could only play one ball - long down the wing - on reflection I did enjoy abusing him at games so this is a two edged sword.

Carr - hated him at spurs, so talentless here

I know Sourness never played for us, but I to have him as our manager was the delight of all opposition fans

Of our current crop Smudge Smith Leeds Fan - says it all - utter violent scum and Mark Viduka lethargic to a tee.

There are others, but most only played the odd game here or there - never keen on Bowyer (same reason as Smith - but at least he did put in the effort)

I hated Ian Rush when he was at Liverpool, because he was at Liverpool. Never had much affection for Wales, either. And his fucking moustache was crap. Then he went to Leeds, and I dislike Leeds even more than Liverpool. And his 'tache was still crap.

And then, after a summer of wondering who we'd buy to stand in for the injured Shearer as we geared up for our first Champions League campaign ever, on the deadline day for player registration for that competition, we sign a clapped-out Ian fucking Rush. I've never felt so sickened and disappointed by a transfer.

I remember watching games where the other players simply didn't trust him enough to give him the ball. But even if he'd been good enough to score more than one goal a season, I still would have hated seeing him in a black and white shirt.

John Barnes runs all that a close second, like.

Arsprilla. One of the biggest wastes of space ever.

Must admit I never saw that one coming like Leazes mate. :lol:

What about some of the utter dross we had play for us in the 80's man? Me Dad and Granda (God rest his soul) said we had some absolute shite back then man, although me Dad watched the club through thick and thin back then, went to every home game and many an away game, but he's another one now who is fed up with the way the game has gone and has just jacked it in all together, he said despite us losing Gazza and the likes which was heartbreaking as a fan, back then you still had that affiliation with the players, whereas now the game has sold its soul completely.

that's interesting.. I never hated Barnes while he was here.. of course, he was already too fat and never showed any consistency.. but he still had decent technique and occasionally showed some nice touches.. or maybe it's all in my head :/

that's interesting.. I never hated Barnes while he was here.. of course, he was already too fat and never showed any consistency.. but he still had decent technique and occasionally showed some nice touches.. or maybe it's all in my head :/

I don't think he was that bad for us actually, couldn't run obviously, but you could see his technique and such was still there, Pearce was canny for us as well, Rush however, fucking garbage for us.

I don't think he was that bad for us actually, couldn't run obviously, but you could see his technique and such was still there, Pearce was canny for us as well, Rush however, fucking garbage for us.

That's the way I saw it too. Always admired Pearce and was happy when he signed for us even though he was nearing the end, he had a decent season.

Guest Heneage

There doesn't need to be any rhyme or reason behind it, but which players could you not stand when they were playing for us?

For some reason I couldn't abide Scott Parker. He embodied everything I disliked about the way Souness had got us playing. He was slow, dirty and very rarely played the ball forwards. Obviously, it goes without saying I supported him and the team when they were playing but I was chuffed to bits when we got rid.

Dunno about dirty I remeber being infront of thecorner where he made the single greatest tackle ive ever sen in my life.

Guest stjamestoon

Speed

Gillespie

Carr

Butt

Robbie Elliott (2nd time round)

Paul Kitson

Half of those are not going to be popular choices I would imagine :lol:

SPEED?

Speed...what are you on about ? Thats crap.

Guest stjamestoon

Laurent Robert

People raved over him, he was totally lazy...and completely one footed..watching him was so frustrating, if he was two footed would have been a good player, but he was so weak on his right..wasted the ball so much!

Laurent Robert

People raved over him, he was totally lazy...and completely one footed..watching him was so frustrating, if he was two footed would have been a good player, but he was so weak on his right..wasted the ball so much!

I'm not having that like!  :nope:

He didn't track back but he could win a game by himself. He was that bit of class that shot us from mid-table to Champions League.

Disliked? Fucking hell!  :frantic: