Other clubs' pre-season friendlies

simmsy10

He got tackled in the first half aswell, and kicked the guy who tackled him after the ball had gone. The one he got booked for was when he lashed out after losing the ball.

You'd think he would have laerned his lesson by now.

Rooney overrated. :lol:

I think Rooneys overated to be honest.Considering they were saying hes going to be the new pele...he scored 2 much premeirship goals than Owen last year.Most games I watch him playing he runs around kicking people if that was Barton he would be slaughtered!

Rooney is overrated as far as the national team goes. How many goals did he score in the qualifiers? 1 maybe?

Aye but the thing is, I doubt there's many people that make him out to be one of the best players in the world. He's a class player but I don't think there's many people that rate him excessively high for him to be called 'overrated', if that makes sense. Don't most people just accept him to be a good player who should score more goals?

Rooney is overrated as far as the national team goes. How many goals did he score in the qualifiers? 1 maybe?

Aye but the thing is, I doubt there's many people that make him out to be one of the best players in the world. He's a class player but I don't think there's many people that rate him excessively high for him to be called 'overrated', if that makes sense. Don't most people just accept him to be a good player who should score more goals?

Aye, you're probably right. The BBC overhype him a bit too much like, but that could be said with a whole host of England players, if not all of them.

Think he'd benefit from playing upfront with an out and out striker like Van Nistelrooy, Owen etc he's definately not the same playeras he was when he joined Man Utd.

he was class alongside Van the man to be fair, they were unstoppable together