Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

yep bassedas, cordone and veron were great!

Cordone and Bassedas just weren't very good to be honest..  Nowhere near the pedigree of Coloccini and Jonas.

Veron is the exception BTW, name some more.

yep bassedas, cordone and veron were great!

Cordone and Bassedas just weren't very good to be honest..  Nowhere near the pedigree of Coloccini and Jonas.

Veron is the exception BTW, name some more.

Other than the ones mentioned so far like Veron, Bassedas, Cordone etc all the Argies (that I can think of) who played in the EPL is below. . ..by in large pretty much unknowns and bought on the cheap bar Crespo. Usually you get what you pay for with Veron an exception (who I thought wasnt that bad anyway)

Figueroa

Medina

Crespo

Heinze

Scaloni

Zarate

Carbonari

Esteben Fuertes

Vivas

Emmanuel Villa

Taricco

Marinelli

Facundo Sava

Guest elbee909

http://i34.tinypic.com/10f16dk.jpg

Take over Matty, finish it off..

I think that looks really smart, and I'd buy one.

Considering he hasn't played a pre season game for either us or Deportivo he done well, I think the pace of the game surprised him at first but he got better as the game went on.

Plenty of potential with him and Taylor if we don't buy another first choice centre back.

have to admit, Taylor played well today, Coloccini has some class

I don't want to put a downer on anyone but Taylor last season played well against the bigger teams, cos we tend to sit back further so everything is in front of him as he just stands on the edge of the box, his downfall is against weaker teams when we push further up the pitch and he has to position himself. But he did do well and made some good blocks, challenges and one header especially when it was him on his own against 2 Man U players.

Guest Guinness

Considering he was sort of thrown in at the deep end I though he was outstanding today, some very promising signs in the way he and Taylor played. Hopefully they can form a solid partnership.

i agree witrh dave, started slightly shaky, but he's allowed, he ony got here on friday and made his debut at the toughest venue in the country.

settled in well as the game went on and all of the signs are positive.