Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

"going to be immense"

"has some class"

Lets not get carried way here. He did OK today that is all.

I've watched the guy play in La liga for the past 2 years pal, I'm not getting carried away with anything

Guest Howaythetoon

"going to be immense"

"has some class"

I've watched the guy play in La liga for the past 2 years pal, I'm not getting carried away with anything

People said the same about Luque and others who have performed in a different league but failed here, the last thing we need is for another one of our players to be hyped up with big promises of will be class, immense, the best ever etc. Especially based on 1 game.

"going to be immense"

"has some class"

People said the same about Luque and others who have performed in a different league but failed here, the last thing we need is for another one of our players to be hyped up with big promises of will be class, immense, the best ever etc. Especially based on 1 game.

I said he "has some class"

can you tell me what that has to do with what league he plays in?

For a bloke who hasn't played any pre-season nevermind with the players he played alongside, doesn't speak English and it was his debut I thought he did well. Looked shaky early doors but improved steadily. Look forward to seeing him when he is fully up to speed.

"going to be immense"

"has some class"

I haven't seen him before today, but while he eased himself into the game, one or two things he did had the stamp of class alright.

looked diabolical in the first few minutes, made some appalling challenges and mistakes...after, say, 15 mins never noticed him again (which is a great compliment for a defender)

quality, an amazingly fast adaptation to the PL

one proviso, the little i saw suggests to me he ain't an organiser regardless of whatever else he may be

looked diabolical in the first few minutes, made some appalling challenges and mistakes...after, say, 15 mins never noticed him again (which is a great compliment for a defender)

one proviso, the little i saw suggests to me he ain't an organiser regardless of whatever else he may be

Tbf he apparently doesn't speak a word of English so he isn't going to be organising the defence just yet.

Tbf he apparently doesn't speak a word of English so he isn't going to be organising the defence just yet.

i know jon, i know...language aside he just seemed to be another DF that sees the ball and goes after it rather than organises...like him though i must say, he looked very good once he settled

It was his first game...

first impressions last? how many times do i have to write i like the guy, thought he did very well...FIRST IMPRESSIONS though suggest to me he's more faye than woodgate that's all

but he looks CLASS though for anyone who can't read, again

I dont care if he can speak English as long as he looks so fabolous in the shirt.

First in a long time it LOOKED like we had some class of at least 3 of 4 defenders.

Nzogbia needs to tell Keegan to play Enrique in that position, and i cant understand why Mancherster didnt generate their play through Nzogbias position.

think zog might have been a masterstroke by kk actually...for all enriques strong points he's vulnerable to pace and charlie recovered well due to his pace a number of times today...their lack of a genuine winger would likely have been the deciding factor

Appalling, diabolical, fuck me give him a chance.

here, clown, can you read?

Fuck off. I saw you put he got better but what kind of retard uses words like that when it's obvious he's finding his feet. No way was he either of those at any point anyway.

Appalling, diabolical, f*** me give him a chance.

f*** off. I saw you put he got better but what kind of retard uses words like that when it's obvious he's finding his feet. No way was he either of those at any point anyway.

:lol: :lol: :lol:     quality comedy as always

tbf, bringing players down/obstructing them without getting the ball is a big part of being a CB

Appalling, diabolical, fuck me give him a chance.

Fuck off. I saw you put he got better but what kind of retard uses words like that when it's obvious he's finding his feet. No way was he either of those at any point anyway.

"looked diabolical in the first few minutes, made some appalling challenges and mistakes...after, say, 15 mins never noticed him again (which is a great compliment for a defender)

quality, an amazingly fast adaptation to the PL"

there it is again for you mate, i ask again though?  can you read?

Looked good, was expecting nothing more. :thup:  He's supposed to be a quality player so i was certainly not expecting to see an inept, nervous, dodgy performance - which is exactly what it wasn't. A tad nervy at first, sure, but he got to grips very quickly, stuck to his man like glue, dominated the air, and put in one or two very timely challenges in the second half. Was decent in possession too which is a plus.

Promising. :)

Appalling, diabolical, f*** me give him a chance.

f*** off. I saw you put he got better but what kind of retard uses words like that when it's obvious he's finding his feet. No way was he either of those at any point anyway.

"looked diabolical in the first few minutes, made some appalling challenges and mistakes...after, say, 15 mins never noticed him again (which is a great compliment for a defender)

quality, an amazingly fast adaptation to the PL"

there it is again for you mate, i ask again though?  can you read?

Using the word diabolical to describe his start is just way over the top. Get real and do it again.