Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Christ, Xisco in the reserves. JFK being incapacitated has given that boy a new lease of life, considering there were some quotes knocking around not so long ago about him being unwilling to drop down to reserve level.

JFK: I want you to play in the reserves tonight

Xisco: qué?

JFK (louder): I want you to play in the reserves tonight

JFK (louder again): I want you to play in the reserves tonight

JFK (now shouting): I want you to play in the bloody reserves tonight

JFK (there's a vein throbbing in his forehead by now & his left eye is twitching): Reservos! You play in reserves! Tonight!

Christ, Xisco in the reserves. JFK being incapacitated has given that boy a new lease of life, considering there were some quotes knocking around not so long ago about him being unwilling to drop down to reserve level.

JFK (there's a vein throbbing in his forehead by now & his left eye is twitching): Reservos! You play in reserves! Tonight!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: That is definitely the most likely course of events.

NUFC: Fraser Forster, James Tavernier, Darren Lough (Shane Ferguson, 36m), Mark Doninger, Claudio Cacapa, David Edgar, Ryan Donaldson, Kazenga LuaLua, Xisco, Alan Smith, Frank Wiafe Danquah (Jonny Godsmark, 71m)

Subs: Max Johnson, Nile Ranger, James Taylor

NUFC RES 2 WAFC RES 0

Mark Doninger's deep corner is returned by the head of David Edgar into a crowded six-yard box, Xisco tries to bundle the ball home and when it runs for CLAUDIO CACAPA the Brazilian makes no mistake is planting a low shot into the bottom corner.

KAZENGA LUALUA doubles the advantage with a curling 20-yard strike beyond the despairing dive of Callum Williams.

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1551452,00.html

NUFC RES 5 WAFC RES 0

Jonny Godsmark centres from the right and XISCO controls before sending a half-volley into the bottom corner.

Ryan Donaldson surges forward from deep before slipping in XISCO who rolls past Williams for his first goal since his senior debut strike against Hull in September.

20 goals? Impressive tbh.

Yup. Sure is. Nothing to scoff at, at the very least.

Good to see Frank Wiafe back playing. Wasn't he out for bloody ages?

Wasn't that Baheng? Think he's still out

Baheng did his cruciate and is still out.

Frank was also out for a while and only came back in the last month or so.

Just got back from the match,  we played some great stuff, especially in the 2nd half,  Ranger came on as a late sub, scored with his first and only touch of the game!!!!!! Lua Lua almost scored the goal of season ,  picked the ball in the middle of Wigan's half skipped past 3 players, played it into Danquah who played a 1-2 with a back heel flick back to Kaz on the edge of the box skipped around 2 more defenders, went round the keeper but went slightly wide and his shot back across the rolled just wide of the far post.  2 mins later he smashed a low 25 yarder in with his left foot!!