Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Ranger gets his car back - The Mirror

The footballer whose £120,000 Range Rover was taken while he was being arrested on suspicion of drink driving has got the car back.

Newcastle United striker Nile Ranger, 20, had been clubbing with Manchester City's Mario Balotelli, 21, shortly before he was stopped. As he spoke to Newcastle police, his personalised car was driven away.

Ranger, who is on police bail awaiting the results of a blood test, said: “I have got the car back now, which is sweet.”

There's a dangerous combination! How would Ranger know Balotelli?

Indeed.

probably a load of tripe that like, range rovers are expensive but they dont cost 120k

NilePowerRanger

I'd rather have a life of "oh wells" than a life of "what ifs"

"What if I'd knuckled down and tried to be a really good footballer, rather than always turning up late for training, stuffing my face with Nados and going out on the hoy all the time getting myself nicked?  Oh well."

Also, his profile:

Nile ranger

@NilePowerRanger LONDON/ NEWCASTLE

IM DA REALISSSTTT.... SAY NO MORE

Wow, didn't even think Ranger would know what realism is.

Completely ruined it for himself this lad given the hype that was around him at one point.

People who hyped him up are idiots tbh. Hasn't shown Premier League quality once.

Well most of his hype came prior to making first team appearances - when he was scoring lots for the reserves... so it's understandable that there was hype.

I reckon he has shown it twice tbh, fair enough were appearances from the bench but you can understand why it gave some hope.

Aye, he did show a few glimpses that he could maybe develop into a decent player.

I genuinely thought he would make when he was banging them in for the reserves, but since he got his break into the first team, every single aspect of his game, attitude and intellect has shown him to be an utter bottom feeder who will never make it.

Send the daft cunt to the glue factory and use his 20k a week to fund a new borehole.

Ranger gets his car back - The Mirror

The footballer whose £120,000 Range Rover was taken while he was being arrested on suspicion of drink driving has got the car back.

Newcastle United striker Nile Ranger, 20, had been clubbing with Manchester City's Mario Balotelli, 21, shortly before he was stopped. As he spoke to Newcastle police, his personalised car was driven away.

Ranger, who is on police bail awaiting the results of a blood test, said: “I have got the car back now, which is sweet.”

There's a dangerous combination! How would Ranger know Balotelli?

Indeed.

probably a load of tripe that like, range rovers are expensive but they dont cost 120k

Probably an Overfinch.