Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Says something that we give a contract extension to Sammy while Ranger is loaned out. Shame that he never gets control of his style of life.

We've already got him tied down for 5 years. No need to worry about this fantastic young prospect's contract. :thup:

Guest Roger Kint

That'll bring him down to earth.

This. It's a shithole. :lol:

No doubt end up on the piss in Leeds/Wakefield all the time now then ;D

Says something that we give a contract extension to Sammy while Ranger is loaned out. Shame that he never gets control of his style of life.

We've already got him tied down for 5 years. No need to worry about this fantastic young prospect's contract. :thup:

True. Was under Hughton when he got the contract, though.

From his myspace

Quote from: Young Nile on the Myspace on Today at 14:40:47

igghttt mannns 15 init but im on disss ting trusss dnt fink coz ive made a wifey riddim intro mannns not on dis ting coz dat aint the case but i try stay out of as much trouble as i can coz gud boiiis live rude boiiis die dats the sayin i always grew up wid but yh skip dat. mannns tryin to take footy serious coz i wanna make sum pea f**k the street ting its really long 4 me might shubz it off now and again u see it but yh if u wanna kno where i play its upfront dutty striker about 4 goals a game minimum maximum 7or 8 one of dem but my weakness is most definatly girls and my 2nd weakness is losing i flippin hate losing but i hardly lose at anything coz im a big bumbaclart duppy mannnnnnn but yh im gona update dis sh*t wen i get the hang off it.but u aint heard the last of me sho sho 4 now Laughing Laughing

Sounds like a c***

f*** me, I hope his first two weeks of training are nothing but being backhanded by Faye.

Still hoping we can maybe re-sign Faye as a life coach for ranger. 

Good news. Hope we can get rid of the c*** in January.

Aye but then again maybe this will bring him back down to earth? Not holding my breath though.

Yeah you can't get any more down to earth than Barnsley. It's going to be really interesting to see how he responds to the move.