Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest frazernufc

Apparently Swindon are to release as statement tonight about him dont know what about, he was dropped altogether from the squad last night aswell.

Most likely hes p*ssed them off someway or another, shame he never got his act together cause Swindon fans say hes clearly to talented to be in League 1.

Guest bimpy474

Nile ranger‏@NilePowerRanger11 Nov

Life is to short. Make the most of it. #WORD

A$AP Rocky‏@ASAPRockyTRILL11 Nov

I need someone who wont give up on me, no matter how many times I mess up.

Retweeted by Nile ranger

Nile ranger‏@NilePowerRanger11 Nov

God is real

A$AP Rocky‏@ASAPRockyTRILL8 Nov

Fuck the excuses, just admit that you fucked up..

Retweeted by Nile ranger

A$AP Rocky‏@ASAPRockyTRILL8 Nov

Loyalty is rare... If you find it, keep it.

Retweeted by Nile ranger

A$AP Rocky‏@ASAPRockyTRILL9 Nov

I hate arguing with someone I really care about.

Retweeted by Nile ranger

Nile ranger‏@NilePowerRanger10 Nov

Need to stop taking things for granted

Deja vu.

SWINDON TOWN: Ranger left out of Town squad after skipping training

NILE Ranger was left out of the Swindon Town squad on Tuesday night after missing a number of training sessions in recent weeks.

The Advertiser has learnt that the striker, whose controversial past made him the highest-profile of Town’s summer signings, was not present at the club’s Liddington training ground on Monday. And he is understood to have missed several sessions over the course of the last month as well, much to the frustration of the coaching staff.

Ranger was not included in the Robins’ 16-man matchday squad for the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy victory over Wycombe Wanderers and manager Mark Cooper suggested after the game that the 22-year-old, who is due to go on trial on a rape charge at the start of next year, was rested for the tie.

However, concerns in the Town camp are believed to have been mounting in recent weeks, with the striker’s no-shows becoming a regular habit as he prepares for his trial with his legal counsel.

Ranger is understood to have travelled to London after the 4-0 defeat to Macclesfield on Saturday, having returned to Swindon on the team coach, and did not attend training on Monday.

He is also believed to have been absent from training on Wednesday.

Cooper declined to comment when approached by the Advertiser yesterday.

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/sport/10806432.Ranger_left_out_of_Town_squad_after_skipping_training/