Ipswich confirm interest in Ameobi loan deal

Baggio

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

Anyone waiting for a miraculous hamstring recovery on Sept.2nd at 1am.........what a cunt, makes me so angry that we can't shift this leech.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHH!

At least leeches can be removed by subjecting them to a flame.

Wait...

How bad is said hamstring injury? Could Ipswich not just wait a few days for it to heal a bit as there's still 12 days until the transfer deadline? This deal may still go through.

How bad is said hamstring injury? Could Ipswich not just wait a few days for it to heal a bit as there's still 12 days until the transfer deadline? This deal may still go through.

If the comments in a previous post from Magilton are true, then this one is dead in the water. Our only hope really is that some other club gets desperate or we drop our valuation, West Brom or Norwich could still be were he ends up but I would have said it's about 75% certain now that he'll see out his contract here.

I don't understand all this anger over him not going.

He's shite, yeah, but at the end of the day when we have a full squad he doesn't have a hope of even making the bench.  And as said, if we are down to the bare bones, he would be a better option than Smith.

If he stays it's not going to stop us from potentially making other signings, and it's not like his wages are coming out of your bank account so why make a fuss.

I don't understand all this anger over him not going.

He's shite, yeah, but at the end of the day when we have a full squad he doesn't have a hope of even making the bench.  And as said, if we are down to the bare bones, he would be a better option than Smith.

If he stays it's not going to stop us from potentially making other signings, and it's not like his wages are coming out of your bank account so why make a fuss.

Might do, tbf.

Agree regarding Smith though.

I think people just want to cut the crap out of the team to be honest. If we can ship him out and replace him with a player that Keegan would prefer it'd only benefit the team.

Either way, one more year isn't going to really bother me. I'm more worried about the 4(?) left on Smiths contract.

Guest guinness_fiend

I think people just want to cut the crap out of the team to be honest. If we can ship him out and replace him with a player that Keegan would prefer it'd only benefit the team.

Either way, one more year isn't going to really bother me. I'm more worried about the 4(?) left on Smiths contract.

I'd prefer to take whatever fee is offered and spend it all on a "promising" young player of between 18-20.  There is no way that he could be worse than Ameobi, so it would be worth the risk.

Guest guinness_fiend

We dont want to be selling anyone.

You are right.

http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200708/r169970_637096.jpg

This means we can sell Smith instead?

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7331/smiiiiiithqy2.jpg

Go for it Fergie!  :celb1:

Caption competition: Fergie to Smith, "Can't believe I got 6 million from these idiots for you"  Smith "Too right stupid fuckers even gave me a 5 year contract"

Guest guinness_fiend

Might still take him on loan then permanent in january  :thup:

He'll be worth practically nothing come january.

He is worth practically nothing now!