Ipswich confirm interest in Ameobi loan deal

Baggio

Guest neesy111

:celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb:

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

:dance: :bounce: :dance: :bounce: :dance: :booze:

this is music to my ears, omg, so close to getting rid of him..... :smiley6600:

i can't believe we're gonna get over 2 million for him

thats

ameobi 2 million

rozehnal 3 million

emre 3.5 million

faye 2.5 million

over 10 million and quite a bit of wages, something that would never have happened in the old regime

Ne5's key word search will bring him straight to neesy. Don't we ever learn never to type in;

"old regime"

"craig bellamy"

"freddy shepard"

:lol:

We're probably safe for a week or so, he'll not want to come on here while were doing OK and have to eat humble pie.

Ne5's key word search will bring him straight to neesy. Don't we ever learn never to type in;

"old regime"

"craig bellamy"

"freddy shepard"

We're probably safe for a week or so, he'll not want to come on here while were doing OK and have to eat humble pie.

are you saying that we're gonna lose next week??

fucking doom merchant  :joker:

"old regime"

"craig bellamy"

"freddy shepard"

Cracks papered over, false dawn, "good enough for some" ... there's no shortage of cliche'd mongery to use when everyone's on a high.

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

thats

ameobi 2 million

rozehnal 3 million

emre 3.5 million

faye 2.5 million

over 10 million and quite a bit of wages, something that would never have happened in the old regime

I'm all for the glorious new regime, and our benevolent High Leader, but surely some moderation is required here.

This news practically guarantees Smith will stay, and his utter, foul, stenchful decreptitude far outweighs all of those benefits.

Getting rid of a striker who can actually kick the ball into the back of the net, while you still have Alan Smith on the bench, seems to me to be tempting fate!

I just have to admit I suppose, that while Smith is still on the playing roster (let alone the bench) I'm having a very hard time even turning the TV on to watch a game. I mean what if he actually makes it onto the pitch??????

It may actually be possible that I still haven't recovered from the 40 or so beatings I took last year in having to witness the man in the toon colours. Is there some kind of rehab centre for it? Does anyone else wake up in cold sweats, screaming "Shoot man, Shoot! Why are you trying to tackle the ball when you have it???? Stop tackling things. Stop! Start playing football. Aaaaarghhhhhh"

Finally the day might come when Newcastle are without both Bramble and Ameobi! Only Smith remains and I might just give him a chance if Keegan believes in him.

Been thinking that recently myself actually. In Keegan I trust, and if Keegan trusts there's some ability in Smith that he can unlock, even if it's deep down inside him, I'm leaning towards giving Smith a second chance, viewing him as "new" this season and ruling out how completely utterly f***ing s**** he was last season.

This of course will only last 'til he puts his legs on the field again and leaves without scoring. That's all the little fucker gets as a second chance from me.

I'll be looking most forward to seeing a really fit Viduka, if Duff is anything to go by.

A really fit Viduka imo is on par with Berbatov if not better.

Gee, that's a bold claim, and I'm something of a fan :D

Viduka's problem is two-fold - and Keegan will only have a limited impact of Viduka's fitness. However, KK will certainly be able to address Marko's attitude issues. Everyone knows there are days when the big man just does not turns up, strolls around for ninety minutes (or less if dragged as he sometimes should be). If there's anyone in world football who can ensure the real Mark Viduka takes the pitch, full of confidence and enthusiasm, it's Kevin Keegan...

But I digress, this is Shola's farewell. Thanks for the memories, good and bad. Now don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out...

thats

ameobi 2 million

rozehnal 3 million

emre 3.5 million

faye 2.5 million

I'm all for the glorious new regime, and our benevolent High Leader, but surely some moderation is required here.

This news practically guarantees Smith will stay, and his utter, foul, stenchful decreptitude far outweighs all of those benefits.

Getting rid of a striker who can actually kick the ball into the back of the net, while you still have Alan Smith on the bench, seems to me to be tempting fate!

I just have to admit I suppose, that while Smith is still on the playing roster (let alone the bench) I'm having a very hard time even turning the TV on to watch a game. I mean what if he actually makes it onto the pitch? ?????

It may actually be possible that I still haven't recovered from the 40 or so beatings I took last year in having to witness the man in the toon colours. Is there some kind of rehab centre for it? Does anyone else wake up in cold sweats, screaming "Shoot man, Shoot! Why are you trying to tackle the ball when you have it???? Stop tackling things. Stop! Start playing football. Aaaaarghhhhhh"

Before I read the post or saw your username I just saw the part in bold, which made me afraid Harry-Norway was making a comeback on the site. Thank fuck for it just being you using way too many question marks.

You know, perhaps Harry was also sent mad by the number of times Smith had a clear shot within the box and he instead decided to... Well who knows what he was thinking, but we all saw what he did.

I'm starting to feel a little sympathy for Harry. But I'm sorry for dredging up the memories of those posts for you, reading each one was the internet equivalent of seeing Smith on the days lineup as the sole starting striker, with a fit Martins sitting on the bench.

Good luck to the lad. He gets an unwarranted amount of stick from a lot of fans. He's far from being the worst striker we've had, and he's scored some pretty important goals, and played through serious injuries due to a lack of other forwards in the squad.

If he does sign it should also be noted that he could have sat round until January and agreed a huge signing on fee with a new club. Without a transfer fee its also pretty likely that another PL team would have taken a punt. He's dropped down a league to get some regular football, and doesn't seem to be solely motivated by getting as much cash as possible.

Guest trainer

Good luck to the lad. He gets an unwarranted amount of stick from a lot of fans. He's far from being the worst striker we've had, and he's scored some pretty important goals, and played through serious injuries due to a lack of other forwards in the squad.

If he does sign it should also be noted that he could have sat round until January and agreed a huge signing on fee with a new club. Without a transfer fee its also pretty likely that another PL team would have taken a punt. He's dropped down a league to get some regular football, and doesn't seem to be solely motivated by getting as much cash as possible.

No longer part of football, players dont receive signing on fees anymore.

He was a very good striker in Europe for us, his 2 goals against the mackems aswell. well done Shola, too many people gave you stick before you even stepped onto the pitch, and you handled it all and tried your best, even if it wasnt good enough in some cases.

Hope you do well and help Ipswich get promotion  O0

Guest Guinness

Wish him all the best there, should do well in the Championship. Hopefully him leaving will clear the way for another striker to come in.