Steve McClaren

Liam Liam Liam O

Guest Chubby Jason

What the hell is the matter with him? Does he not realise that this stuff will be seen by people back in England? It loos like he's taking the piss, but I doubt he's clever enough for that.

Guest Hellzapoppin

What a moron, he's talking to the Dutch as if they can hardly understand English, I'll bet 90% of the Dutch speak better English than him  :idiot2:

To be fair, his contribution to the national team will be pivotal for many more years to come. He failed so completely and spectacularly that it gave the FA the balls to appoint another foreign manager again. If he had even a meagre amount of success, the FA would be bumbling from one English manager to another or worse extended his contract!

To be fair, his contribution to the national team will be pivotal for many more years to come. He failed so completely and spectacularly that it gave the FA the balls to appoint another foreign manager again. If he had even a meagre amount of success, the FA would be bumbling from one English manager to another or worse extended his contract!

National Hero tbh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Heneage

Just as a side note I can't find the Christian Gross vid :(

I've seen that, as soon he goes "This tee ket" I thought oh god he's mental.

Just as a side note I can't find the Christian Gross vid :(

I've seen that, as soon he goes "This tee ket" I thought oh god he's mental.

Were you around when it actually happened? It was David Brent style cringe worthy before David Brent even existed.  :laugh:

Stefan at it again today.

:lol:

Yeah, I just saw that on SSN before! Talking about Man City in broken english :lol:

What an absolute w*****

hehehe, i was just speculating on the uefa thread he'd be talking like that about man city, didn't realise he had went on to do it  :crazy2: