SWP rejoins Manchester City

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest optimistic nit

Arda please :)

Is a left winger.

And Jonas can play on the right no problemos.

And Wiki says Arda can play right or left :)

if we move jonas over then play zog left mid.

It is just unbelievable how that s*** club can get so many players :rant:

This is getting to depressing. Really hope something can happen soon. We wont last long with this paper thin squad. We are already in some trouble.

I wouldn't want to be a Man City fan these days for any money.

All these players bought with 50p down then a gajillion a year for the next 5 years whilst Shinawatra gambles that he can stay out of jail AND get his money out of Thailand.

It will end in tears. Big salty ones.

SWP is a busted flush, anyway.

SWP moving back to the comfort zone...speaks volumes for his lack of ambition and self belief. Not the type of player we want tbh.

There's a lot of sense in that.

Happy to sit on the Chelsea bench all that time, and even now still doesn't really want to leave, and when he does it is back to where he was before.

He's a waster. As is that cunt Bridge, for that matter.

Even though I'm pissed off to lose out on him I've got no problem saying I think SWP is still a very, very good player.

With a full season of regular football he will show that again imo.

Even though I'm pissed off to lose out on him I've got no problem saying I think SWP is still a very, very good player.

With a full season of regular football he will show that again imo.

Having watched him under-perform for Chelsea and England I have doubts about his desire to step up a level. Big fish in a small pond syndrome seems to suit him nicely.

It is just unbelievable how that s*** club can get so many players :rant:

This is getting to depressing. Really hope something can happen soon. We wont last long with this paper thin squad. We are already in some trouble.

Why? He isn't that good. He can't cross, just like Milner. I doubt we were even in for him. I'd like to think we're setting our sights on better players than him anyway to be honest.

SWP moving back to the comfort zone...speaks volumes for his lack of ambition and self belief. Not the type of player we want tbh.

There's a lot of sense in that.

Happy to sit on the Chelsea bench all that time, and even now still doesn't really want to leave, and when he does it is back to where he was before.

He's a waster. As is that c*** Bridge, for that matter.

correct on all accounts

Pennant is a much better bet than Aaron Lennon, for example, and probably than SWP too.

I don't understand why people wank themselves into a frenzy over Lennon. All i see is a load of pace, absolutely zero end product, and some stupid eyebrow shaving.

Pennant would also make an excellent role model for someone like Nile Ranger.

We'll try to get them out on the town with Joey Barton as well - should make some interesting CC footage anyway :rocky:.  Wonder if there are any footballers who are convicted murderers or peados.  Try to get a full house and win footballer convict poker.