Hull City (h) pre-match chatter

James

...............................Given............................

Beye...........Taylor........Colo...........Bassong

.........Gonzalez....Barton......Gutirrez

..............Xisco.....Owen...Martins...............

Almost that but.

Given

Beye----------Taylor---------Colo-------Zog

--------------------------Guthrie/Butt

----------------barton-------------Jonas

-------------------------Owen

------------Martins

---------------------------------Xisco

If Keegan is still around I really think we will batter Hull after the current farce. The fans will be behind KK more than ever now

I just hope there's not a load of idiots protesting against the board or anything stupid like that. The last thing we need on the TV is 'Ashley Owt' banners and shit like that.

If Keegan is still around I really think we will batter Hull after the current farce. The fans will be behind KK more than ever now

I just hope there's not a load of idiots protesting against the board or anything stupid like that. The last thing we need on the TV is 'Ashley Owt' banners and shit like that.

It's inevitable now, even if he stays.

I'd rather play Xisco and Owen than risk Martins or Viduka at home to a side like Hull tbh.

I would put Martins on the bench and give him 30 minutes if were struggling and 15 minutes if were well ahead.

Time for us to get behind the CLUB in this one, no shitty banners and chants of 'sack the board' 'we want ashley out say we want ashley out'. Will make our club even worse and pile the pressure on the players, Keegan, Ashley and all his staff.

-----------------------Given-------------------------

Beye--------Taylor--------Colo---------Bassong

-----------------------Guthrie----------------------

Jonas-------------------------------------------Zog

-------------------------Nacho----------------------

---------------Owen-------------Xisco-------------

It's inevitable now, even if he stays.

i think i well worded statement from both parties might calm things down

-------------Given-----------

Beye--Coloccini--Taylor--Enrique

Barton----- Guthrie----- Jonas

------------Owen--------------

----Xisco--------- Martins------

I'd like to see that, fitness permitting.

Given

Beye Coloccini Taylor Enrique

Butt Guthrie

Jonas             Owen            Martins

Xisco

Think we need this year's system as opposed to last year's if we want to accomodate Jonas.

Given

Butt Guthrie

Jonas            Owen            Martins

Xisco

Think we need this year's system as opposed to last year's if we want to accomodate Jonas.

Please dont throw away Martins' talent with using him in this posision. He just cant play there.

How many do we need to win by before we will get anything like a decent write up in the press?

There is no amount because the first half of the article will be about how we've just won our 4835th in a row and the second half will be "But rumours of behind the scenes tension continue to swirl around Newcastle.  Reports earlier this week suggest Keegan and Ashley had a fistfight outside of a bar." etc

Given

Butt Guthrie

Jonas             Owen            Martins

Xisco

Please dont throw away Martins' talent with using him in this posision. He just cant play there.

That position doesn't need to be an orthodox winger, which you would notice if you'd watched this season's games more closely (except for Arsenal, where everything just went tits up.)

In the Man United and Bolton games we had all three players playing behind the lone striker (Jonas/Duff/Milner) switching rapidly between left wing and center to shake up the defense and create space. I can't imagine anybody at the club who'd be better at doing this than Martins. It's very similar to his role in the 4-3-1-2, in fact.