KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

am looking forward to kk's autobography tbh. will make for some interesting reading

I don't think he'll ever do one.

Hasnt he already done one which explained why he walked first time round

Sorry, should have explained, I don't think he'll bother again.

Too old for the hassle. He'll disappear when he leaves us (whenever that may be!)

Guest graemeh72

friend just had a text from someone high up in soccer circus saying,keegan furious with transfer win dow dealings,and is on the verge of walking,ashley almost on bended knee rying to persuade him to stay,would be a disaster imho :knuppel2:

Which soccer circus?

apologies if this has been posted

BBC Radio 5 Live football reporter Juliette Ferrington believes Monday's meeting came about because Keegan is frustrated by what would appear to be a lack of control over transfer activity.

"It is thought that the sale of players and the failure to replace them brought this meeting to a head. It has been rumoured over the last few months that his relationship with the club's board has been strained," she said.

Keegan has also supported controversial midfielder Joey Barton, after recently spending 74 days in jail for an assault conviction.

Barton will also be attending a personal hearing on 5 September after admitting a Football Association violent conduct charge.

Ferrington added: "My understanding is that there was a disagreement over Joey Barton about a potential transfer to another Premier League club.

"Kevin Keegan wanted him to stay, and of course he gets his way but I'm told the board wanted to sell him."

If it has got to the point where he has/is threatening to walk, and he ends up staying, then hopefully he has got what he wants (reported control back over signings) which will hopefully be good for the club.

Lets hope this is just another minor storm, we ride it out and come out the other side wiser (no pun intended) and stronger for it.

:snod:

I can see what you are saying, but can things like

Ladbrokes says it's decisive, all is forgiven Glenn, stick Sib in the back and get up the A1

Made me chuckle  ;D :undecided:

My guess would be Keegan spat his dummy out and refused to take training this morning. Ashley then called him to SJP to iron out the problems, if it is indeed true.

My guess is that this is a pre arranged meeting to discuss how the transfer window went/scouting set up worked and that they are have HobNobs and tea right now, blissfully unaware of the rumour currently doing the rounds

Guest icemanblue

Gemmill's saying on TT:

Confirmed hes gone from people in the know here. Sacked apparently.

:kasper:

Certainly what I've heard.

My guess would be Keegan spat his dummy out and refused to take training this morning. Ashley then called him to SJP to iron out the problems, if it is indeed true.

My guess is that this is a pre arranged meeting to discuss how the transfer window went/scouting set up worked and that they are have HobNobs and tea right now, blissfully unaware of the rumour currently doing the rounds

You've got me wanting some Hobnobs and tea now!