KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Shear Magic

Dennis Wise has done a pretty good job at his other clubs as manager. maybe he will do a good job

He wasn't the brains behind Leeds' good run - that was Poyet, now at Chelsea. After he left Leeds were fucked and Wise kept losing - he would have been sacked if he had stayed!

Very much not ITK, but my mate who works at Northern Rock has just told me he has 100% gone. I'm still refusing to believe it like.

Why would people at northern rock know?

callcenter staff know everything

Guest BeatMakerz

Some people are saying there was a "big" meeting on monday, some people are saying they are in SJP right now! if the meeting was yesterday, why would anyone see kk leaving sjp, he's probably at home being un-employed for all we know?

Dennis Wise has done a pretty good job at his other clubs as manager. maybe he will do a good job

Wise will never be our manager. He would not move from London. Thank ****!

he was manager of leeds

Guest Saint Andy

Very much not ITK, but my mate who works at Northern Rock has just told me he has 100% gone. I'm still refusing to believe it like.

my mates dads brothers dog barked twice just now which means he's 100% gone.

or trapped down a well.

As I said, I'm not claiming he's ITK, but he is high up in Northern Rock. He was very much in the wait for an announcement before believing anything camp until 2pm, then he changed his tune to one of mourning.

Some people are saying there was a "big" meeting on monday, some people are saying they are in SJP right now! if the meeting was yesterday, why would anyone see kk leaving sjp, he's probably at home being un-employed for all we know?

Well true, but if he was sacked yesterday we would know about it already.

WUM

I have to agree with Man in Black on this one

Millwall - Qualified for Europe

Swindon - Great start then left for Leeds

Leeds - Took an ultimatley unsuccessful relagation battle to the last day (which was a almighty achievement in itself after what he took over) then turned over a 15 points penalty in the first 5 games before coming to us

Not all that bad really

But he would in no way be my choice as manager of Newastle United

He wasn't the brains behind Leeds' good run - that was Poyet, now at Chelsea. After he left Leeds were f***ed and Wise kept losing - he would have been sacked if he had stayed!

Poyet's assistant at Spurs, not Chelsea

my mates dads brothers dog barked twice just now which means he's 100% gone.

or trapped down a well.

:clap: :pow: