KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If he's sacked i want a refund on my season ticket

I don't think you'll have much luck, but I can see lots of people thinking the same thing, especially those who've paid up for three years.

I'm fucking thinking it.

If this is really happening and being played out like a soap opera on Sky Sports News then it is a disaster, it is exactly what everyone said would happen if we appointed Keegan again, he would walk (or be sacked) within a year.

We are just playing straight into the media's hands again!!

Just like when we sell a player we all hope there is a replacement lined up and there never is, this will prove to be the same.  How the fuck Ashley has managed to be such a successful business man I will never know, if he runs his businesses in the same way he has appeared to run NUFC then he should be living in a hole in the ground without a penny to scratch his arse with.

everyones favourite louise taylor has him as sacked on the guardian website, not an official quote or fuck in there, plenty of bullshit speculation as to the reasons

That's all anyone has, yet we're swallowing it whole.

i know what you're saying man but sometimes some things just can't be ignored...every single broadhseet website saying he's gone suggests to me he's gone

I don't think you'll have much luck, but I can see lots of people thinking the same thing, especially those who've paid up for three years.

I'm f***ing thinking it.

I'm f***ing thinking it.

No refunds will be offered ever, says my mate who said he has rang the box ofice, but shed laods have rang to ask same thing..