KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If he's been sacked then Mike Ashley hasn't got a clue, and all this time the papers were right about the split. Also this summer has been a fuking mare, while this season is again wasted.

If he's left he's a bottling cunt, and again the papers were right about the split.

If he hasn't and the club haven't released anything to dismiss then again, Ashley is a stupid fuk not worthy of owning our football club allowing this to go on all day.

If he has bottled it, but Ashley is trying to get him to stay on and ride out a disappointing summer of crap transfer activity with promise of more soon enough, then this would be the only option right now that can be seen in any good light.

I agree with those first two points, that's why I can see no circumstances in which he would be sacked if he wanted to stay.

I think the third point is harsh on Ashley though, yes if it's confirmed either way he should announce it, but if it is still being decided he is right to keep quiet for now.

I'm just holding onto the hope he might stay.

Asked who the next manager should be "I've got lots of ideas, but it's not up to me"

Asked if he was getting back into football "Possibly"

Commented that Kev would have handled himself well in the meeting, he's experienced, etc.

No real insight into the situation (understandable) and he really didn't want to answer those questions about Ashley.

Guest graemeh72

please come back freddy, all is forgiven

Pull yourself together man ...

.... with all the debt Fat Fred had us in ... the credit crunch would have absolutely F***ed us good and proper

Do people seriously think that there's any chance that this isn't "official" by the way? There may be no statement from the club, and I understand the desire for optimism, but I seriously doubt the entire British media would drop such a massive bollock as this one.

please come back freddy, all is forgiven

Pull yourself together man ...

.... with all the debt Fat Fred had us in ... the credit crunch would have absolutely F***ed us good and proper

THATS WHY MIKE ASHLEY WILL ALWAYS HAVE MY LOVE SPENDING 250 MIL TO PAY OFF OUR DEBTS

bugger this, I'm going to go have a pint and some food and come back. Hopefully by then they'll have put us out of our misery.

Good idea, but just to warn you I did this at Midday, better make it a long pint!

Do people seriously think that there's any chance that this isn't "official" by the way? There may be no statement from the club, and I understand the desire for optimism, but I seriously doubt the entire British media would drop such a massive bollock as this one.

That's a persuasive argument, I'm just holding onto any hope because it would be so horrible.