KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm gonna make myself a handsome profit by laying of Keagan as the next managerial casualty on Betfair. Come join me and put your money where your mouth is. I reckon 50 quid would do  O0 

I'll admit I was shitting bricks just now but now I'm celebrating with me 50 quid! :wav:

Most likely scenario: Keegan came in today and quit, or at least threatened to. Big meeting held, took all day to convince him to stay, but finally won out and resolved (for now) the problems that Keegan was unhappy with. Club can then with confidence release a statement that he's still here.

I hope.  :undecided:

Hopefully this will mean we can get on as a team and progress with the rest of the season. I just hope all this drama hasn't put doubts in the minds of the players we already have here which could distract how they preform.

FFS everyone read the actual statement, he's still here, the board want him to still be here.

Don't be daft man. Ashley hates him, raped his wife and kids, and is appointing Wise.

:lol:

Seriously though, it's pathetic watching Sky trying to cover there arses now.

"Oh, I guess the question is what HAS happened today?"

I'll tell you Georgie, your shitty little show has overreacted to a rumour, and kicked up a fucking storm over nothing.

This is not the time for point scoring. We're all NUFC fans. Something has gone on, and I hope to fuck Keegan has said that if he doesn't get the control over players he needs then he leaves, and Ashley has realised what a blow that would be for the club and they are working something out.

If it is this, once again Keegan has put his neck on the line for the good of the club.

Lets all remember, like Souness, Allardyce and on an England level Mclaren, getting sacked is so much better financially than walking away for a manager. I hope I'm bloody right

Haway the toon!!!

Guest marky555

The whole thing is an absolute joke.

I'm not going to check anything till tomorrow and see where we stand. It stinks whatever has gone on and I for one am not 'over the moon' with this coz regardless if Keegan is staying or not, there's still many issues that need to be resolved and won't be resolved in a way that is harmonious between all involved.

No doubt they'll come out saying how everything is sorted and Ashley will be getting the drinks in later on for everyone again.....isn't he nice.

Quick.  It's not too late for everyone calling for Ashley and Wise's death's earlier to delete their posts so they don't look like kneejerk idiots.

see i'm still worried something si gonna happen, where there is smoke there is fire

i don't want keegan to leave, but fact is he is not backed 100 % in which players he wanted to get.

Our board are a bunch is wanckers

That wording concerns me greatly.  The club are saying that he hasnt been sacked, they want him to stay. HOWEVER it deosnt say he  hasnt walked.

He will have walked i bet, they are just trying to limit the damage and the fall-out on Ashley.

If he has walked, as i expect, then i can only think its because the club went one step too far, either over the sale of Milner, attempted sale of Barton, the signing of unknowns to Keegan, or a major broken transfer promise.

Or all 4!!!