KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Toon Argy

Keegan is our manager. He should be the only one who decides who we bring in, who stays and who goes.

I see why you say that but virtually no football clubs are run like that now.

I would say they all are apart from maybe Chelsea and Man City. Ferguson and Wenger will definately decide what players they bring in and sell.

Been talking to all sorts of people about this today and am starting to believe too many things that I am reading.

I have to keep reminding myself that we actualyl dont have an earthly clue yet as to what has gone on.

Just hope it ends well  :undecided:

Keegan is our manager. He should be the only one who decides who we bring in, who stays and who goes.

I see why you say that but virtually no football clubs are run like that now.

I would say they all are apart from maybe Chelsea and Man City. Ferguson and Wenger will definately decide what players they bring in and sell.

Ferguson I would go along with, but I think he's an exception as he's put himself in such a strong position over the years.

Guest hikickry

Been talking to all sorts of people about this today and am starting to believe too many things that I am reading.

I have to keep reminding myself that we actualyl dont have an earthly clue yet as to what has gone on.

Just hope it ends well  :undecided:

what are you starting to believe? if it's from any southern press and it's anything to do with compensation claims etc. then its a crock of shit. We don't know what is happening up here, how would they bloody know. Seems the head of the LMA is the only one to have spoken some sense today.

Have SSN backed off this story or are they still going on like their "sources" think KK will leave.

Their 'sources' will probably have KK in the East End of London later this evening!

Keegan told his friends he had been sacked, this got leaked to the media.

Hardly shite journalism, they never 100% confirmed the news.

some friends!

Or calculated move by Kev

Guest hikickry

Have SSN backed off this story or are they still going on like their "sources" think KK will leave.

Their 'sources' will probably have KK in the East End of London later this evening!

Hardly s**** journalism, they never 100% confirmed the news.

some friends!

the head of the LMA said, after speaking to KK, that he probably didn't tell any friends he thought he was fired, most likely speculation, according to him.

some friends!

the head of the LMA said, after speaking to KK, that he probably didn't tell any friends he thought he was fired, most likely speculation, according to him.

I cant imagine KK would go spouting that to just anyone and if they were friends, they wouldnt have picked the phone up to SSN et al

some friends!

I cant imagine KK would go spouting that to just anyone and if they were friends, they wouldnt have picked the phone up to SSN et al

Friends could have told other friends who are fickle cunts and then they called SSN

Cant say I remmember being as depressed as yesterday football wise since;

Keegan left first time round.

We lost vs Liverpool by Stan'Fucking'Collymore's last minute goal.

Blackburn away after that game.

Gus'bastard'Poyets header in that Semi Final.

:(

Guest hikickry

SSN breaking news, Kevin Keen named caretaker manager of West Ham.

:hmm:

i know, nearly shit a brick. saw K E V I N  K E E scroll across, the bastards. I bet they started the piece that way on purpose.  :angry:

i know, nearly s*** a brick. saw K E V I N  K E E scroll across, the bastards. I bet they started the piece that way on purpose.  :angry:

Must admit I thought "Kevin WHO ?"

Knowing full well things wouldn't happen that quick ! ;)

Rumours posted on Toontastic that Wise is for the sack, after seriously undermining Keegan on transfer dealings.

Large pinch of salt required obviously, but if there's any truth in it then we might still come out of this with everyone happy.

Rumours posted on Toontastic that Wise is for the sack, after seriously undermining Keegan on transfer dealings.

Large pinch of salt required obviously, but if there's any truth in it then we might still come out of this with everyone happy.

:aww:

i know, nearly shit a brick. saw K E V I N  K E E scroll across, the bastards. I bet they started the piece that way on purpose.  :angry:

You know for a fact they did that deliberately. Guaranteed.

Fingers crossed.

Fingers crossed.

I think the dream result of all of this is to find that deals were being done behind both KK's and Ashley's back.

How likely that is goodness only knows but i think for us to carry on with confidence, thats what we need to know happened