KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just saw the coverage on SSN,

Who the hell is Tom Harbord - supposed Newcastle Supporters Association Chairman? - never heard of him.

He was asked, "so what are the supporters saying up there, what is the general feeling?"

His reply? "well I live in Leeds... But I have spoken to several Leeds supporters"   wtf?  :doh:

Joseph Kevin Judas Keegan, OBE (born 14 February 1951 in Armthorpe, Doncaster, England)[1] is a former footballer, former England national team coach and is not the current manager of Newcastle United because he has walked out on them and that fat Mike Ashley again because they are a bunch of jokes.

Alright, who was it? :lol:

Whoever was the driving force of this departure needs to be made to pay.

If it's Ashley sacking him, fuck you. NUFC is not getting a penny of my money untill you're gone.

If Keegan walked... Shame on you man... I trusted you, I trusted you with everything.

Guest doctorcamel

Paddy Power odds. Might take a punt on Fat Sam.  :angry:

A Shearer  9 - 4

S Pearce  25 - 1

D O'Leary  40 - 1

D Wise  3 - 1

H Redknapp  25 - 1

J Irureta  40 - 1

S Bilic  9 - 1

M Jol  28 - 1

T Venables  40 - 1

G Houllier  10 - 1

G Strachan  33 - 1

G Poyet  50 - 1

D Deschamps  14 - 1

W Smith  33 - 1

S McClaren  50 - 1

F Rijkaard  16 - 1

R Martinez  33 - 1

R Gullit  50 - 1

SG Eriksson  18 - 1

C Ranieri  40 - 1

S Allardyce  66 - 1

D Moyes  20 - 1

J Toshack  40 - 1

Roy Keane  66 - 1

S Bruce  22 - 1

K Dalglish  40 - 1

Bryan Robson  66 - 1

fucks sake.

what a f***ing joke of a club we are.

words can't describe how f***ed off I am.

Season tickets sold on the lies of Keegan in charge and players coming in. What chance of getting my money back ?

you'd struggle. the club will make up some bollocks about keegan being too indecisive about who he wants or something.

I cannot see the logic in him leaving. He has got off to a great start of the season and just signed another two players. I really don't get it.

How true is this either? They should come out and tell us as a club exactly what's going on.

I cannot help but sit and feel really depressed at work.

Guest Harry-Norway

1 st of April or what,this must be a very-very late aprilfool,if not we are the biggest laugh in international football world wide.

Please somebody tell me this is a fuc.en big joke,

Who is there to replace KK?

I am holding my breath at the moment,i am totaly shocked even just for the roumer

Can't believe this, especially after signing up for a 3 year season ticket.

I've spoke to the box office and they can offer refunds for mitagating circumstances such as "moving to the other side of the country".

I can feel a white lie coming on, I didn't sign up for this, as KK once said this wasn't in the brochure!

Guest sittingontheball

If KK's walked, so be it. I'll be disappointed because I think he's perfect for us but another manager will come in and we'll go on from there. Support the club, or f*** off.

Aye, the king is dead. Long live the king!

If its Joey Barton related though, what a ferkin shame. I've always thought the fat bastard only signed him as an ego boost so he could show the world how he Big Sam could deal with problem players. Which as it turned, he couldn't, the useless self-aggrandizing bastard.

I cannot see the logic in him leaving. He has got off to a great start of the season and just signed another two players. I really don't get it.

How true is this either? They should come out and tell us as a club exactly what's going on.

I cannot help but sit and feel really depressed at work.

I feel the same, but trying not to believe it until it's confirmed or denied.

I can't see the logic either, even if the barton thing is true he got his way and kept him. That's why I think it's probably no true.

The only thing that makes me doubt is KK's volatile history of mood swings and sudden walk-outs.

Can't believe this, especially after signing up for a 3 year season ticket.

I've spoke to the box office and they can offer refunds for mitagating circumstances such as "moving to the other side of the country".

I can feel a white lie coming on, I didn't sign up for this, as KK once said this wasn't in the brochure!

I am not joking when I say I'll ask for my money back. They've well and truly shafted us this time.

Keegan upset with Ashley about:

Milner: ashley wouldn't improve his contract although players who are not in the team are on double his wages, sold to villa

Barton: keegan backed him and got no backing from ashley, ashley tried to sell him at last minute to portsmouth

Owen: ashley wanted to sell him to tottenham, keegan wanted to give him new contract

Smith: keegan said we have to keep him, squad is too small, ashley wanted to sell him to everton

and to top it off: the transfer window