KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I reckon KK might say, "its either he [Wise] goes or I go", Ashley has no choice.

Theres only one person on the planet who is bigger than the club as far as I'm concerned, and its Kev.

There are 2 weeks before the next game to get a replacement in (which imo will be Shearer).

If Keegan gets sacked because he wasn't happy about answering to Dennis Wise then Shearer will laugh in Ashley's face if he offers him the job.

Exactly! you really think Shearer is going to be happy with them 3 fucking clowns signing our players and running the rule over everyone!?

If keegan has gone i will either give up on football all together or start supporting sunderland.

Is that not the same thing

Bit like threating to throw acid in someones face or just sticking a red hot poker in their eyes

There are 2 weeks before the next game to get a replacement in (which imo will be Shearer).

If Keegan gets sacked because he wasn't happy about answering to Dennis Wise then Shearer will laugh in Ashley's face if he offers him the job.

Exactly, who the hell else would want to come in?  Who of any quality?

Lets be sensible here about the 'Wise will take over' thing;

1. He quit Leeds cos he didn't want the pressure of life in public eye and getting shit off fans;

2. He is (through choice) based in the South. That's so he can spend more time with his family.

3. He's not stupid. He wouldn't take the job cos he'd be on a loser from the first press conference.

Get a grip folks.

Rant over.

Exactly! you really think Shearer is going to be happy with them 3 fucking clowns signing our players and running the rule over everyone!?

Unless he's one of those folks with a fetish for being kicked in the bollocks with stilettos or something I'd not blame him one bit for sticking to playing golf and donning a shirt and tie on MotD at the weekend.

Guest DazzaNufc1892

NFL season starts this week, if Keegan goes I think i'll be giving this premier league season a miss

said the same mate

Look - if it happens, it happens.

If they name Wise as manager, fair enough

I don't like it but won't boo the man, or express anger

I'll judge him on results.