KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have a feeling that it might be down to the Milner incident. KK wanted player X and was promised player X from the money gotten from Milners sale but nothing materialised and he got pissed off and felt that he was taken for a ride. KK wouldn't have agreed to sell Milner if he didn't have a replacement lined up.

Player X could be SWP.

Our old mate Micksta is in over on F365

micksta wrote on Tue, 02 September 2008 20:07

I really think that Lliambas story is not far from the truth. As sky are reporting, KK did tell friends he had been sacked. The club have been convincing him to stay all afternoon.

IT seems KK is deffo considering his future.

Toon bid £5m for Lennon and Warnock as KK was promised them when selling Milner. Both Spurs and Blackburn quoted £6m for each of them. For some inexplicably reason the board were not prepared to go to £6m for each player.

Basically all this sh*t has been caused by £2million worth of bottling.

Xisco looks like it is a Vetere signing. Coloccini will have been asked about him and has obviously said he is worth pursuing. The fact he has cost nearly £6m that could have been used elsewhere to purchase Lennon and Warnock has enraged KK.

The discussions yesterday and today escalated in to massive problems between Lliambas and KK, I have heard that Mike Ashley was not present for large parts of these meetings.

Not from my mates mate in the Contracts department, but from someone else within the club.

It's strangely worded if you read it carefully.

Its been written to try and cover their own backs so when Keegan does leave they can say 'we always wanted him to stay' etc'.

Well if they feel they need to release a statement before they have anything sorted (especially if he did walk or if they really want him to stay) then its about the only wording that makes sense.

If he was sacked this morning and Ashley has tried to keep him, then its a lie.

Guest optimistic nit

How long do people on this board think Keegan will last now?

Hope to god he stays but I can only think that this is a temporary thing as Ashley backtracked on firing him when he saw the fans reaction....

It has been obvious that Keegan has not made any decisions on transfers and I don't think he will carry on like this, I remember Arsene Wenger saying the day a Director of Football was appointed at Arsenal would be the day he leaves, this is obviously why.

I wonder who Keegan wanted to bring in???

if ashley only backtracked when he saw the fans reaction then there is no chance in hell that keegan will be here tomorrow, he would walk, as i believe he'll be here tomorrow, thats what i think. also, ashley is a fan himself, i still believe that, and there is no way he wants to see keegan gone.

With all the riots and stuff i cant understand why they send Keegan out for a officiall statement.

All this Keegan silence is whats worries me, nothing else

Send in the Army to break up the riots :frantic: :frantic:

I really think that Lliambas story is not far from the truth. As sky are reporting, KK did tell friends he had been sacked. The club have been convincing him to stay all afternoon.

Toon bid £5m for Lennon and Warnock as KK was promised them when selling Milner. Both Spurs and Blackburn quoted £6m for each of them. For some inexplicably reason the board were not prepared to go to £6m for each player.

Xisco looks like it is a Vetere signing. Coloccini will have been asked about him and has obviously said he is worth pursuing. The fact he has cost nearly £6m that could have been used elsewhere to purchase Lennon and Warnock has enraged KK.

The discussions yesterday and today escalated in to massive problems between Lliambas and KK, I have heard that Mike Ashley was not present for large parts of these meetings.

Not from my mates mate in the Contracts department, but from someone else within the club.

If thats true, which seems plausable, then we have been dumped with one hell of a stingy Billionaire.

If thats true, which seems plausable, then we have been dumped with one hell of a stingy Billionaire.

It's not.

How long do people on this board think Keegan will last now?

Hope to god he stays but I can only think that this is a temporary thing as Ashley backtracked on firing him when he saw the fans reaction....

It has been obvious that Keegan has not made any decisions on transfers and I don't think he will carry on like this, I remember Arsene Wenger saying the day a Director of Football was appointed at Arsenal would be the day he leaves, this is obviously why.

I wonder who Keegan wanted to bring in???

if ashley only backtracked when he saw the fans reaction then there is no chance in hell that keegan will be here tomorrow, he would walk, as i believe he'll be here tomorrow, thats what i think. also, ashley is a fan himself, i still believe that, and there is no way he wants to see keegan gone.

What i'd like to see:

Both KK and Ashley/lliambias come out and tell the truth, from top to bottom. Tell us what happened, why it happened and how they are going to resolve. Presenting a united front.

However, in todays climate, it will not happen.

Guest cfhpantera27

Georgie Thompson said something like this before "It's another crazy day from the club that specializes in drama" I laughed at how true it was, then sighed.  :doh:

then had a wank  O0

I think it's more likely Wise or Llambias who have final say on bids. Ashley's probably made money available, and it's upto the Director of Football and Chairman how it's used.

Georgie Thompson said something like this before "It's another crazy day from the club that specializes in drama" I laughed at how true it was, then sighed.  :doh:

then had a wank  O0

:lol: Oh dear me. No.

Guest Chubby Jason

5Live still reckon he's gone, but Radio Newcastle's Mick Lowes believes he hasn't walked.

He can't afford to walk. The bottom line is the bottom line - Soccer Circus is dying on its arse and he's skint.

:doh:

Guest sicko2ndbest

i think keegan bought guthrie and that is it. the others were put forward by the 3 amigos. lennon and warnock for 12 million would have been decent business

5Live still reckon he's gone, but Radio Newcastle's Mick Lowes believes he hasn't walked.

He can't afford to walk. The bottom line is the bottom line - Soccer Circus is dying on its arse and he's skint.

Keegan isnt Skint, hes been a multi millionaire for 20 odd years