KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So have we got a manager or not, what a f**king disaster club this is!!! You never see this happening anywhere else!

Too true,even if this does blow over and keegan comes back,were still the fucking laughing stock as per.

Pisses me off tbh.

Didnt Keegan do this under SJH too because he wasnt allowed to sign batistuta?Or did i dream that?

Guest optimistic nit

So have we got a manager or not, what a f**king disaster club this is!!! You never see this happening anywhere else!

it happened to city about 3 months ago ffs, only they lost their guy, we may not lose ours :lol:

Guest Chubby Jason

Exactly!!!

I cannot believe what I'm seeing here I really can't, I hope with every fibre of my being that Keegan stays he's my childhood hero and the reason that I love football, but can someone please tell us WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!

Too true,even if this does blow over and keegan comes back,were still the f***ing laughing stock as per.

Pisses me off tbh.

Didnt Keegan do this under SJH too because he wasnt allowed to sign batistuta?Or did i dream that?

signori

Guest black n white

I can understand folk being disappointed by the rent-a-charvas who turned up for the TV and the media, but in their own way they have done their bit. May have gone some way to showing Ashley just how much KK and the club means to the city and it's people.

Aye, that's true, got to give them their dues for that. The end justifies the means.

hear hear

the mongs as you call them are fans nonetheless

and i think they are the ones who have made the biggest impression on this whole situation

It's strangely worded if you read it carefully.

Its been written to try and cover their own backs so when Keegan does leave they can say 'we always wanted him to stay' etc'.

A bit like the statement that was put put about Owen's contract negotiations. Clowns are running the day to day business imo.

Guest toonlass

5Live have the most uneducated, thick sounding twats heckling in the background. Gan back to selling fish petal, you are making yourself sound thick as fuck!