KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can anyone tell me exactly where this is now? I had a chance at lunch and skysports said he had gone, now he hasn't? what the f***?

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1383045,00.html

Thank f*** for that. There is no way they would release that and then say he has resigned. No f***ing way.

no no way ...... unless theyre a bunch of lying bastards

Well thats the thing, how can they come back from that? There will be real hell on.

Guest Gallowgate Mag

i think keegan needs to realise that this is about the football club and not just him. If he walks out, he is leaving us in a hell ov a lot of s***. People keep saying he is leaving cos he didnt get what he was promised, well welcome to football these days kev. Stop having a sulk and come back, do your job and manage our team. Dont walk out at a time like this and leave us with dennis fuckin wise

I believe the more salient point to be..."don't fucking employ Dennis Wise in the first place..."

Guest Nufc4Life

This is an absolute fucking joke to be honest.

If he's gone tell us.

If he;s staying tell us.

For fuck sake man, just tell us what is going on. We as fans dont deserve to be left in the dark like this.

FFS, the most interesting thing going on in this thread now is who will get the post to tip the thread into 100 pages. I'm just gonna go to sleep now, and hope I wake up to a proper announcement saying that Keegan is still in charge.

Guest Howaythetoon

KK isn't skint and if he was then the last thing you do is resign/walk away from a lucrative job. I can't remember where I read it but it was once stated he was worth £25m and from what I can remember he only pumped about £3m into his Soccer Circus venture, with other business associates of his investing a few more million. Anyway money isn't what motivates KK.

That's my point . . . he wouldn't resign. Therefore, he HAS either been sacked

I think you underestimate KK or rather have overplayed this whole skint thing. EWven if he was skint, KK would not stand for any crap and would rather as he has shown right throughout his career as a player and manager to walk away, even at the expense of money, especially where Newcastle United is concerned. This is a man who when he first took over with the club at the bottom of the old 2nd division and skint paid Terry Mac's wages from his own pocket and didn't claim a salary himself until the club was not only safe but financially stable too. Indeed he wasn't going to ask for anything if the club were relegated so had we went down he would have been massively out of pocket. I say massively, he had a few bob back then because he was prepared to buy Sir John Hall out or give him his money back for the club and run it himself. This by the way people - these facts - is why we love him so much more than anything, because he genuinly cares about the club, enough to walk away if he feels he's being taken for a ride.

FFS, the most interesting thing going on in this thread now is who will get the post to tip the thread into 100 pages. I'm just gonna go to sleep now, and hope I wake up to a proper announcement saying that Keegan is still in charge.

nite nite

Guest hikickry

i wish i could sleep  :dave:

Guest Beachcomber

IS ASHLEY THE NEW GERALD RATNER?

Nothing to do with him calling  his products crap.

More to do with one of those massive "foot in the mouth" moments which  catostrophically change the status and fortune of an individual or company!

I just wonder if Ashley,  realising the potential  disaster is now in negiotiations with Keagan for him to continue! Wise out etc.

The slence apart from the vague club statement equals talks!