KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

KK isn't skint and if he was then the last thing you do is resign/walk away from a lucrative job. I can't remember where I read it but it was once stated he was worth £25m and from what I can remember he only pumped about £3m into his Soccer Circus venture, with other business associates of his investing a few more million. Anyway money isn't what motivates KK.

That's my point . . . he wouldn't resign. Therefore, he HAS either been sacked

He has EITHER been sack or...or...or...or WHAT? Come on m*therf*cker, say WHAT?! :lol:

....or bumped off.

Guest pete in bahamas

Just a thought, for those having a go at our transfer policy, what percentage of players do you think Wenger & Benitez, Wenger in particular, actually pick themselves originally? I'd imagine that most of them are watched by the scouts, they're passed onto Wenger, who then says yes or no...which is pretty much the same as the setup that we're working towards. Main difference is, those two are used to it, and know how it is, Keegan isn't and may not like it.

Very true

However Arsenal have a scouting system beyond all others

NO player is signed before he is watched by at least 10 scouts and in game situations

They buy with the view to sell...in the knowledge they have reserves

Ours lost to sunlun and Wise signed some of them

Guest optimistic nit

KK isn't skint and if he was then the last thing you do is resign/walk away from a lucrative job. I can't remember where I read it but it was once stated he was worth £25m and from what I can remember he only pumped about £3m into his Soccer Circus venture, with other business associates of his investing a few more million. Anyway money isn't what motivates KK.

That's my point . . . he wouldn't resign. Therefore, he HAS either been sacked

He has EITHER been sack or...or...or...or WHAT? Come on m*therf*cker, say WHAT?! :lol:

....or bumped off.

if ashley has assasinated keegan i'm going to be absolutely furious.

Can anyone tell me exactly where this is now? I had a chance at lunch and skysports said he had gone, now he hasn't? what the fuck?

The club say he's not been sacked, but didn't say he's not walked.  Keegan apparently told friends he'd been sacked today.

Guest toonlass

Can anyone tell me exactly where this is now? I had a chance at lunch and skysports said he had gone, now he hasn't? what the fuck?

The club say he's not been sacked, but didn't say he's not walked.  Keegan apparently told friends he'd been sacked today.

Funnily enough, this was only reported after Sky realised that their massive news story that they had ran with all afternoon was bollox. Coincidence?????

If he's not been sacked is there anything in his contract that states if he walks he can be held in breach of it?

Aye, the club pulling that one would go down well.

I can see this getting nasty if they haven't solved their differences.

Do you think we will find out tonight?

Club statement at 12.13am.

thought it was 12.14am :lol:

5Live still reckon he's gone, but Radio Newcastle's Mick Lowes believes he hasn't walked.

He can't afford to walk. The bottom line is the bottom line - Soccer Circus is dying on its arse and he's skint.

you're his accountant are u? or do u just believe the southern press?

No, I believe company accounts posted at Companies House. Soccer Circus turned over 270k (that's TURNED OVER) in its first year of trading - a sad and pathetic figure considering the millions it cost to set up.

Thats you. The bit in bold. BAM!

Millions to set up? Didn't know you were so savvy with the venture.

Oh dear. Sorry to have to educate you, but a company report for a start-up business such as Soccer City has to list the investments made in said company (ie capital funds provided) by all directors. SC's company report shows that KK and a couple of others chucked millions in each.

This has been reported. You must have missed it. BAM.

Sorry to educate you but it wasn't 'Soccer City'. You must have got it confused with another soccer-name enterprise. DOUBLE BAM.

But anyway, BAMing aside, where would one find such company reports? Cheers for educating me.

EDIT - saw your above post  :pow:

Guest Howaythetoon

Just a thought, for those having a go at our transfer policy, what percentage of players do you think Wenger & Benitez, Wenger in particular, actually pick themselves originally? I'd imagine that most of them are watched by the scouts, they're passed onto Wenger, who then says yes or no...which is pretty much the same as the setup that we're working towards. Main difference is, those two are used to it, and know how it is, Keegan isn't and may not like it.

I'm pretty certain both those managers have complete control, indeed didn't Rafa once say that is one of the appeals of English football because as a manager you get to test yourself in all areas where as in Spain you're just the trainer? Perhaps our resident Arsenal and Liverpool fans can shed some light on their player recruitment policies. Regarding our own set-up I'm not so sure KK has many problems with it, I think his main beef (going off 'reports' anyway) is with the club's policy on selling players and contractual matters. I don't think KK was happy with the sale of Milner one bit regardless of what he said to the press and the fact Michael Owen still hasn't signed or is any closer to signing a new deal must have pissed him off too as within a few weeks of returning he was insisting the club should tie him, Taylor and Milner in particular down to new deals. Well only Taylor got one. There could be and surely must be other issues too. I personally think he would prefer the club to act quicker and to be a little bit bolder and more agressive in terms of ambition, that and him having more of a say in key areas of operations. That doesn't mean however that he's totally against the set-up though.

Guest Nufc4Life

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1383045,00.html

Thank fuck for that. There is no way they would release that and then say he has resigned. No fucking way.

To be fair, that statement reads to me like, he has resigned, but the club are trying to convince him to stay/come back.

Thank fuck for that. There is no way they would release that and then say he has resigned. No fucking way.

Why not? Trying to make Keegan look the bad guy

Very true

However Arsenal have a scouting system beyond all others

NO player is signed before he is watched by at least 10 scouts and in game situations

They buy with the view to sell...in the knowledge they have reserves

Ours lost to sunlun and Wise signed some of them

True, but the general structure and set-up is the same.

Can anyone tell me exactly where this is now? I had a chance at lunch and skysports said he had gone, now he hasn't? what the f***?

Thank f*** for that. There is no way they would release that and then say he has resigned. No f***ing way.

no no way ...... unless theyre a bunch of lying bastards

I'm pretty certain both those managers have complete control, indeed didn't Rafa once say that is one of the appeals of English football because as a manager you get to test yourself in all areas where as in Spain you're just the trainer? Perhaps our resident Arsenal and Liverpool fans can shed some light on their player recruitment policies.

Do you think Benitez would have seen a lot of the two other lads he signed yesterday, other than Riera?

i think keegan needs to realise that this is about the football club and not just him. If he walks out, he is leaving us in a hell ov a lot of shit. People keep saying he is leaving cos he didnt get what he was promised, well welcome to football these days kev. Stop having a sulk and come back, do your job and manage our team. Dont walk out at a time like this and leave us with dennis fuckin wise

Do you think we will find out tonight?

Club statement at 12.13am.

thought it was 12.14am :lol:

5Live still reckon he's gone, but Radio Newcastle's Mick Lowes believes he hasn't walked.

He can't afford to walk. The bottom line is the bottom line - Soccer Circus is dying on its arse and he's skint.

you're his accountant are u? or do u just believe the southern press?

No, I believe company accounts posted at Companies House. Soccer Circus turned over 270k (that's TURNED OVER) in its first year of trading - a sad and pathetic figure considering the millions it cost to set up.

Thats you. The bit in bold. BAM!

Millions to set up? Didn't know you were so savvy with the venture.

Oh dear. Sorry to have to educate you, but a company report for a start-up business such as Soccer City has to list the investments made in said company (ie capital funds provided) by all directors. SC's company report shows that KK and a couple of others chucked millions in each.

This has been reported. You must have missed it. BAM.

Sorry to educate you but it wasn't 'Soccer City'. You must have got it confused with another soccer-name enterprise. DOUBLE BAM.

But anyway, BAMing aside, where would one find such company reports? Cheers for educating me.

Ah, a pedant as well. That figures.

Go to the companies house website (or, like me, just read newspapers - the article linked above).