Jonas Gutierrez

Guest Coubury

Guest wshmag

"Porto are interested in taking the 25-year-old on loan for a season with an option to buy him next summer."

loan would be sensible.  Then bring him back if we are promoted.

why bring him back if we're promoted?

he's already shown that he's fucking shite in the premiership.

Jonas Gutierrez has told Newcastle he will not play in the Championship.

The winger said: “It is no dream of mine.”

Your not the only one. :lol:

Mad that, fucking loves running down blind alleys normally.

"Porto are interested in taking the 25-year-old on loan for a season with an option to buy him next summer."

loan would be sensible.  Then bring him back if we are promoted.

why bring him back if we're promoted?

he's already shown that he's f***ing s**** in the premiership.

:nope:

The winger refused to reach a public decision until after last month’s World Cup qualifiers, but has now dismissed the prospect of playing in next season’s Championship, saying: “It is no dream of mine.”
  6 words and an entire article extrapolated about it, but does anyone know what interview that quote came from.

get rid of him the bloke is shite anyway....2 decent games all season plays like hes pissed, never looks comfortable or in control of the ball

spiderman my arse........i actually think peter parker would be a better winger

Can't shot Can't cross can barley pass.

Problem is if he goes to a team that teachs him how to do that he'll be fucking world class.

barley passing is a decent skill in the world of grain football

put him in a decent passing side, with movement around him, you'll see a fucking fantastic footballer.

Like the Argentinian team? Isn't he just as frustrating for them?

put him in a decent passing side, with movement around him, you'll see a fucking fantastic footballer.

He plays most games so must be doing something right. He's even managed to score for them recently.

put him in a decent passing side, with movement around him, you'll see a f***ing fantastic footballer.

He plays most games so must be doing something right. He's even managed to score for them recently.

i'm sure he got a couple of assists recently too

If he wants to leave so badly then he can hand in a transfer request, I don't see why we should take any notice of his wishes unless he's willing to do that.

Exactly. Jonas has his flaws and the criticism of him is justified, but he's still one of our better players in that he isn't slow, old, unfit and completely talentless. The players who fit that description or some part of it, such as Nolan, Butt, Duff, Smith, Ameobi, Ryan Taylor etc, are the ones who need to be sold/kicked out as a priority. Players like Bassong, Martins and Jonas should be allowed to leave only if we get a decent offer which suits us not them.

The winger refused to reach a public decision until after last month’s World Cup qualifiers, but has now dismissed the prospect of playing in next season’s Championship, saying: “It is no dream of mine.”
  6 words and an entire article extrapolated about it, but does anyone know what interview that quote came from.

Exactly.

"It's no dream of mine" -- no shit. I'm sure every player in the squad would say the same thing, if asked... It's hardly a statement of his desire to get out ASAP.

put him in a decent passing side, with movement around him, you'll see a f***ing fantastic footballer.

i'm sure he got a couple of assists recently too

Maradona seems to like him and he was the best player on the pitch of the couple games I saw this year.. not bad considering he plays alongside Messi and Aguero.

Guest toonlass

Press over-reaction as usual then

He still doesn't look a fucking fantastic footballer though. It's a shame, as if he had any end product at all he could well be.

He still doesn't look a fucking fantastic footballer though. It's a shame, as if he had any end product at all he could well be.

That maybe a bit of an overstatement, but IMO he's quite clearly performed way below what he can do. We've hardly provided him with an environment to shine in.

:duff:

why is he exactly?

Because he doesn't 'love' the club like Martins who would stay with us in the Conference.

Jonas doesn't want to play in the Championship, surprise.  Doesn't make him a ****.