Jonas Gutierrez

Guest Coubury

Got a feeling if we'd had Jonas, Martins, Guthrie and Barton available nobody would have typed James Milner's name in weeks.

That's incorrect. If they'd all been available we'd have been talking about what good business £12m was.

The problem is, we didn't bring in enough players to pad out our squad, so we are missing him, no doubt.

In order for us to "miss him", he must be a better player then what we currently have. On the fact that Geremi had more assists than he did last season, and has at least a semblance of understanding with Owen (in delivering free kicks and crossses), no we don't miss him at all.

According to ESPN, in 3 seasons with 89 starts + 8 sub appearances, Gutiérrez had 5 goals and 8 assists with Mallorca, that's less than 2 goals and 3 assists per season.

I guess we haven't been missing him either and should stick with Geremi?

We should also be looking to sell him on in January if we can make a decent profit.

That depends if you can get your head around what pace and movement brings to a team, something that Milner had neither of.

Are still talking about how Geremi's better than Milner here?

I'm talking about how stats are not everything when it comes to football, however Milner offered little more than Geremi over 90 minutes in terms of play to make up for the difference in stats, compare that to someone like Jonas who stats are not the best but he will offer far more to the team in terms of pace, movement, ability to stretch the game and making space for others that you would pick him time after time over someone like Geremi.

Pretty much bang on that like.

Got a feeling if we'd had Jonas, Martins, Guthrie and Barton available nobody would have typed James Milner's name in weeks.

That's incorrect. If they'd all been available we'd have been talking about what good business £12m was.

The problem is, we didn't bring in enough players to pad out our squad, so we are missing him, no doubt.

In order for us to "miss him", he must be a better player then what we currently have. On the fact that Geremi had more assists than he did last season, and has at least a semblance of understanding with Owen (in delivering free kicks and crossses), no we don't miss him at all.

According to ESPN, in 3 seasons with 89 starts + 8 sub appearances, Gutiérrez had 5 goals and 8 assists with Mallorca, that's less than 2 goals and 3 assists per season.

I guess we haven't been missing him either and should stick with Geremi?

We should also be looking to sell him on in January if we can make a decent profit.

That depends if you can get your head around what pace and movement brings to a team, something that Milner had neither of.

Are still talking about how Geremi's better than Milner here?

I'm talking about how stats are not everything when it comes to football, however Milner offered little more than Geremi over 90 minutes in terms of play to make up for the difference in stats, compare that to someone like Jonas who stats are not the best but he will offer far more to the team in terms of pace, movement, ability to stretch the game and making space for others that you would pick him time after time over someone like Geremi.

Pretty much bang on that like.

Yes it is.

The dirty b****** wants my missus. I added him on Facebook cos I was bored and the missus does as well.

He ignores my fuckin request and adds her!!!! Dunno whether to be gutted that he's ignored me or happy that my missus has got approval from Jonas!!

:lol: Don't hate the playa etc.

The dirty b****** wants my missus. I added him on Facebook cos I was bored and the missus does as well.

He ignores my fuckin request and adds her!!!! Dunno whether to be gutted that he's ignored me or happy that my missus has got approval from Jonas!!

www.match.com

The dirty bastard wants my missus. I added him on Facebook cos I was bored and the missus does as well.

Have you ever saw Indecent Proposal before?

:lol: if Jonas wants her, let him have her.

Guest LucaAltieri

Aye, let her take one for the team.

Aye, let her take one for the team.

shes gone without for a while mind...she could wear him out.