Jak Alnwick

Thespence

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  1m1 minute ago

Alnwick has a shoulder injury and #nufc will talk to the Premier League tomorrow

It's on.

Does he fuck have one. Pardew's desperate now.

The phsyio was on seeing to him, in fairness.

Alnwick has a shoulder injury and #nufc will talk to the Premier League tomorrow

It's on.

Bollocks is he injured man. Another Pardew cop out. The trashing of Alnwick is fucking ridiculous. All those judging a keeper with less than 5 professional first team appearances should apply to work as scouts.

It's on.

Does he f*** have one. Pardew's desperate now.

Aye, I saw, but we're exaggerating it I bet.

It's on.

Does he f*** have one. Pardew's desperate now.

Aye, I saw, but we're exaggerating it I bet.

He may have aggravated it later after being thrown under the bus by pardew.

It's on.

Does he fuck have one. Pardew's desperate now.

Pardew's probably thrown the physio's trolley at the poor little cunt in the dressing room.

It's on.

Hope they say no to whatever scan we're looking to pull. Blatantly a con.

I know other clubs have exercised this rule about emergency keepers in the past (and there's no reason why we shouldn't take advantage in that respect) but I've always thought you should play whatever keepers you've got. If Alnwick is fit, play him. If it's Woodman, play him. Aye, it's a massive hindrance but at least they're Newcastle players. You play the cards you're dealt and make do. 

I know other clubs have exercised this rule about emergency keepers in the past (and there's no reason why we shouldn't take advantage in that respect) but I've always thought you should play whatever keepers you've got. If Alnwick is fit, play him. If it's Woodman, play him. Aye, it's a massive hindrance but at least they're Newcastle players. You play the cards you're dealt and make do. 

I don't mind, it's not like we're trying to win something anyway. Put fucking Woodman Snr. in goal for all I care.

Is it right that any emergency loan would have to be completed by today for the goalkeeper to play on Sunday?

assume its the same as transfers, done by Friday or maybe since it would be special dispensation doesn't matter so long as its before the game :dontknow: