Jak Alnwick

Thespence

Not necessarily his fault, he's not playing shit on purpose, but it's clear as day that he's not even remotely good enough to play in any of the top 2 or 3 divisions. Need to sign a keeper on a short-term deal and get the lad out of the firing line. He's an absolute liability and it's doing his confidence no good at all.

I'd love to know what % of shots on target results in a goal. Hang on, actually I don't.

Not nice to criticize a young lad. But clearly this guy is far off first team quality, that third goal should have been comfortably saved. No way should we look to offer him a new contract. We need Krul back ASAP as our reserve keepers are probably the worst in the division by a long way.

He's not good enough but should never have been under so much pressure.  Exposing your weakness the way we did was criminal.

:sadnod:

Not entirely his fault. The tactics are all wrong. If you know going into a match that you have an inexperienced and shaky keeper, why not play a possession game to limit the other teams opportunities. Especially against a side like Burnley at home.

because just about every team in this division is capable of creating 3 chances and with a hobbit in goal they know they will score with them.

Not entirely his fault. The tactics are all wrong. If you know going into a match that you have an inexperienced and shaky keeper, why not play a possession game to limit the other teams opportunities. Especially against a side like Burnley at home.

because just about every team in this division is capable of creating 3 chances and with a hobbit in goal they know they will score with them.

I'm not saying he is without fault but the tactics contribute to the problem.

The lad is just not up to it. I would be surprised if a League 1 side took him at the end of the season.

I'll not blame him for the first but I haven't seen replays of the third but at the match I felt he could have done better (not that Boyd should have had the opportunity in the first place).

I thought the first was his fault like and thought his wrist was as weak as piss for the 3rd.

I'll not blame him for the first but I haven't seen replays of the third but at the match I felt he could have done better (not that Boyd should have had the opportunity in the first place).

I thought the first was his fault like and thought his wrist was as weak as p*ss for the 3rd.

He quite quickly realised he wasn't getting to the ball for the first and motioned for Dummet to get rid. What Dummet thought he was doing I don't know.

I thought he was excellent against Chelsea but I think Adrenaline and a good defence and midfield got him through.

He was terrible today.

Excellent is stretching it a lot. He made a few decent saves and punches and then fucked up for the goal. If Krul played like that people would think it was a poor performance IMO