Jak Alnwick

Thespence

The most impressive accomplishment on his CV when all is said and done will be "Made #1 save in 2015 FA Cup 3rd Round in defeat to Leicester."

I've never bet against us but I'm tempted to put a large sum of money on Chelsea this weekend due in large part to his incompetence.

Hopefully Krul is back.

Guest Roger Kint

The most impressive accomplishment on his CV when all is said and done will be "Made #1 save in 2015 FA Cup 3rd Round in defeat to Leicester."

I've never bet against us but I'm tempted to put a large sum of money on Chelsea this weekend due in large part to his incompetence.

At 1/5 you would have to put huge sums on to win much(£500 wins you £100), we could play Krul & Alnwick tbh and still lose.

No doubt we will get pummelled by Chelsea, but Alnwick won't be the reason.

He'd probably be part of the reason for the pummelling, like. Chelsea have only just scraped wins against worse sides than us.

Not saying he'd be the reason we lose, but could easily be the difference between a 3-0 and a 6 or 7. He's that bad.

At 1/5 you would have to put huge sums on to win much(£500 wins you £100), we could play Krul & Alnwick tbh and still lose.

That's straight up. I'm confident we're going to lose by multiple goals (if Alnwick is in) and will bet accordingly.

• 2 months later...

Looks like he's gone to Bradford on loan.

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas  6m6 minutes ago

So Jak Alnwick to #bcafc until the end of the season. Replaces Pickford. Chance for #NUFC man

• 2 weeks later...

One day soon when goals are flying past him in his local Sunday league fixture his mates are going to wonder how the f*** did he play for Newcastle United.

Talking about being number 1 for England as a future goal. Lad is clearly insane.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...