Jak Alnwick

Thespence

Doesn't stand a chance with anything bar the last one tbf to him.

its more than the shot stopping (which any keeper should be good at) its the organisation and giving his defenders a kick up the ass when they're putting him under pressure unnecessarily a good keeper will ooze confidence, Alnwick looks like he wants to find somewhere to hide tbh 

I completely agree.

Guest firetotheworks

He's really bad like, but he's both 3rd choice and a kid so it's sort of what you expect. His positioning on their 2nd and 3rd, though. Christ.

He's a young kid learning his trade for fucks sake!

Who let Harper and Foster go? Oh yeah!

Month older than perez

Goalkeeper. Idiot!

He doesn't have one redeeming quality in his goalkeeping

Guest firetotheworks

Not that it's particularly his fault, but "learning his trade" isn't a real excuse when you're talking about a Premier League club.

Guest firetotheworks

Not that it's particularly his fault, but "learning his trade" isn't a real excuse when you're talking about a Premier League club.

He's been put this situation by others. Wouldn't you agree?

Nah, by sheer luck. It's not often that teams have both goalkeepers injured. I don't blame him for being bad but he is bad.

Alnwick's performances have been so bad that there is no reason why the youngster Woodman shouldn't be given a chance.

If you can give outfield players of the same age a chance when the squad is thin then why not a goalkeeper?

I'd really struggle to make any positive comment about him. He seems to dive in stages and I thought Harper was slow. :lol:

Glad someone else had noticed he can't even dive properly. I'd live to know what someone seen in him to offer him a contract. There's better keepers knocking about in the Northern League.

Seems like we all agree that Jak Alnwick is s****, still he is chosen before Freddie Woodman.

Is really Woodman that bad?

Obviously young but I would play him at Leicester. Had enough of butterfingers.

Seems like we all agree that Jak Alnwick is s****, still he is chosen before Freddie Woodman.

Is really Woodman that bad?

Obviously young but I would play him at Leicester. Had enough of butterfingers.

I totally agree with you. But it seems like our coaches doesnt even come close to rating him..

I must say that I dont see any potential in Alnwick, even if he has no confidence he should be able to show some abilities.

The problem with him is there will always be mistakes by him apart from goals he concede. Have a look at every game he's played and there's dodgy handling, positioning. You might have one or two clangers once a while, but not every game ffs.

To say he's a kid and he shouldn't be put under pressure is a joke. Krul has faced it before and we could see his talent. Honestly tell me what aspect of Alnwick's game tells you he has what it takes to become a top class keeper? None.

Football league keeper at best.

He isn't good enough and whilst I feel sorry for him, he is earning probably a grand a week for being incapable of carrying out his job as a Newcastle United goalkeeper. I wish I was paid that for not doing my job that poorly. That's not his fault though I guess.