Let's talk about Steve Bruce... (Vote again)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate the cabbaged-faced twat more than you could possibly fathom.

Hatred beyond words? Steve Bruce? ??? How come man?

Just one of those blokes I loathe. There's no particular reason I hate him, I just do. :dontknow:

Actually, a lot of it goes back to 95/96 but that scar will never heal.  :undecided:

Wouldn't be happy, no

But to say we're over a barrel on possible GOOD managers is an understatement, not so ?

Agree with no to O'Leary or Curbishley too

Right then. Me and seven or eight of my internet mates think that Bruce would be a good manager.

I'll start the banner campaign. Someone get on Look North. Someone else do a website, make sure all the important bits are in capital letters!?!?!!! Someone look for a book of quotations.

THIS IS WHAT THE NEWCASTLE FANS WANT - THE CLOCK IS TICKING!

[/Nusc]

to those saying shearer, i think it would be mad appointing a manager with no mangerial experience whatsoever. it is essentially just because he was a great player and a geordie legend. if viduka retired this season and got appointed as manager, what would people do then?

Don't want him.

Much prefer Mancini or Rikjaard.

What a shock that would be for Rijkaard to see our midfield after having players such as Xavi, Messi, Yaya Toure, Ronaldinho and Iniesta just before :)

About Mancini/Oba clash...do we really have better options than Oba? Inter's attacking options at Oba's time in there was pretty much different tbh

What in the name of fuck? He's average, built an average side with a few decent players. Having a good run at the moment but it will end soon ffs.

He's in the Kinnear, Allardyce, Roeder category and we need better.

Can't believe anyone would want him in. Have we fallen THAT far? :no:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

What in the name of fuck? He's average, built an average side with a few decent players. Having a good run at the moment but it will end soon ffs.

In a word, yes. Can you honestly imagine Mancini/Rikjaard taking over us as manager? We have fallen down big time. The last time we had a chance of a good quality foreign manager was after SBR went imo.

In a word, yes. Can you honestly imagine Mancini/Rikjaard taking over us as manager? We have fallen down big time. The last time we had a chance of a good quality foreign manager was after SBR went imo.

Yeh i can see a good calibre manager being interested. Wenger has spoken many times about us being a potentially fantastic club to manage, if you ask me thats a major backer. I can quite easily see managers getting his advice when thinking about taking the job.

We have fallen far in terms of perfomances but isnt that part of the challenge for any manager? We have all the ingredients to be right back up near the top, that is unlike a club like Pompey or Wigan or even West Ham.

We have been in the shit for that past 4 years now, and yet we've still managed to interest the likes of Zico, Deschamps, Terim and even O'Neill.

These are qulaity managers, my only concern with this club as has been in the past is that we dont seem keen on lookng beyond these shores and really taking a good look at the options out there.

Would be pointless giving him the job he would get no time to get it right even thou i doubt he could before the place was on his case big style, might as well leave Kinnear in charge.

The only person who i think would be given time would be Shearer.