The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

Guest Stephen927

It's all over but the crying.

Dig deep into your pockets Ashley, dig into your poker fund, your swear box, your cookie jar, anything.. because this club needs serious investment to simply stay up.

Well with Barton and Owen out now this should make the next couple of days interesting.

Think Ashley needs to blow about 35mil to try and keep us up with those two out and given and zoggy going.

He can't risk us going down

Hopefully he will realise that, get Ebondo, up the big for M'Bia and find a striker from somewhere!

I love the optimism... pretty blind though... I hope i'm proved wrong but other than a few scrambled loan signings i can't see us bringing anyone at all in

Not saying I think it will happen, but if anything was going to get Mike to raise a few extra quid then what's happened over the last few games might do it.

Well with Barton and Owen out now this should make the next couple of days interesting.

Think Ashley needs to blow about 35mil to try and keep us up with those two out and given and zoggy going.

He can't risk us going down

Hopefully he will realise that, get Ebondo, up the big for M'Bia and find a striker from somewhere!

I love the optimism... pretty blind though... I hope i'm proved wrong but other than a few scrambled loan signings i can't see us bringing anyone at all in

Think nobody else does either.

Anyone reckon we could swap Zoggy with Andy Johnson? Fulham is about Zoggy's level where he could shine, and Johnson imo is the perfect foil for Andy Carroll (for me he's our first choice striker until Oba returns)

Not a chance.

"Owen's injury also means former Leeds and Manchester United marksman Alan Smith will not be allowed to join Liverpool. "

Eh? :lol:

exactly, maybe :kinnear: is writing articles on the clubs behalf now, sounds just like something he'd come out with

Guest toonlass

Must be a crock. How the hell would Joe know how much Mike Ashley has lost? Anyway, he was only ever worth £1.9 billion anyway, so if he has lost £2 billion he wouldn't be able to cover the wages!

Must be a crock. How the hell would Joe know how much Mike Ashley has lost? Anyway, he was only ever worth £1.9 billion anyway, so if he has lost £2 billion he wouldn't be able to cover the wages!

The most recent estimate suggested that he has lost £1.1bn in about 18 months (58% of his wealth)