The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

Guest sicko2ndbest

Ryan Taylor is out of contract in the summer iirc, so he is probably availible for 1.5-2million

Nolan + Taylor = 6.5mil

Mbia + Ebondo = 13mil

Given = -10mil

I think those 4 in, and one out for 9.5 mil would significantly improve our squad

Ryan Taylor is out of contract in the summer iirc, so he is probably availible for 1.5-2million

Nolan + Taylor = 6.5mil

Mbia + Ebondo = 13mil

Given = -10mil

I think those 4 in, and one out for 9.5 mil would significantly improve our squad

Would rather buy Huddlestone for £3m than gamble on M'bia,  we need players too come in and hit the ground running,  we can't afford to gamble on M'bia taking 4,5 or 6 games to adapt to English football,  by the time he's got used to PL it could be too late.

Guest sicko2ndbest

We need a striker too.

Drogba seems to be out of favour at the moment :)

Seriously, i think someone like Kevin Doyle would fit the bill for what we need now. Honest, good, not outstanding ability, hard working

Christ Llambias just looks like a total cunt doesn't he?

If we could get Ryan Taylor on the cheap i'd be satisfied. Better than David Edgar one suspects. That said, he's a regular in the Wigan side and i dount Bruce fancies Whelan selling off any more of his first teamers on the cheap.

Guest BigTrev

Christ Llambias just looks like a total c*** doesn't he?

If we could get Ryan Taylor on the cheap i'd be satisfied. Better than David Edgar one suspects. That said, he's a regular in the Wigan side and i dount Bruce fancies Whelan selling off any more of his first teamers on the cheap.

yeah but Bruce wants the Newcastle job in the summer so maybe he is just setting up his team early

yeah but Bruce wants the Newcastle job in the summer so maybe he is just setting up his team early

Fingers crossed. :coolsmiley:

Guest Heneage

That would be totally brilliant and sly, I did a similar thing on FM put a low release fee on a star player.

And that bloke on Legends was an idiot, trying to be funny.

Bruce might agree to sell him but Dave Whelan probably wouldn't sell us a player even with a gun pointed to his head, he really hates Ashley (even more than some posters on here)

Guest Darth Toon

Why would we be after Ebondo and Taylor? Both right backs are they not?  ???

Taylor can play right mid too, but I would imagine if we get him that means the Ebondo deal is off....