N'Zogbia: Lyon interested according to agent

TêteDeMaure

I'm sick of reading about him. Just go now, or shut up till the Summer and put yourself in the shop window more by helping to keep us up.

I think half the problem is the bollocks his agent keeps feeding him about top clubs being interested in him. Ego gets further inflated when in reality no-one has even enquired about him.

Had a dream last night that I was sitting in the pub reading in the The Mirror that N'Zogbia had announced he was having a sex change and we were discussing if he'd still be able to play football (I was having to explain to someone that I meant if he'd still be allowed to play football under the rules of the game, not just because lasses can't play football).  Still believed it for about 10 seconds after I woke up.

Brilliant! :lol:

I can't see us going after him.

He'd not get a sniff of a game on the left wing, as we've the Blessed Ashley there. There's no possibility of switching him to the right to accomodate N'Zogbia as we've got the increasingly-delivering-the-goods-but-you-don't-want-to-hear-that Milner there.

The only appeal I can see is that Shorey is shite and we need cover at LB until Bouma is back to full fitness, but I thought being forced to play at LB was at the root of N'Zogbia's problem in any case.

I can't see us going after him.

He'd not get a sniff of a game on the left wing, as we've the Blessed Ashley there. There's no possibility of switching him to the right to accomodate N'Zogbia as we've got the increasingly-delivering-the-goods-but-you-don't-want-to-hear-that Milner there.

The only appeal I can see is that Shorey is shite and we need cover at LB until Bouma is back to full fitness, but I thought being forced to play at LB was at the root of N'Zogbia's problem in any case.

N'Zogbia being forced to play leftback was the root of our problems tbh.

Guest diddimz
"We did everything to put the club that are interested in contact with Newcastle. But it seems that something is frozen on Newcastle's part.

Does this mean he has spoken to the clubs, but Newcastle hasn't given permission?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_N%27Zogbia#Newcastle

In December 2008 N'Zogbia announced his desire to leave Newcastle during the January 2009 transfer window, saying "After four years at Newcastle, I want to reach a higher level of ambition. I don't think that is possible here."[14]

N'Zogbia spent the majority of the January 2009 transfer window commenting in the press about the club he desired to transfer to. This club appeared to take many forms and is situated in both France and England. The club in question is Aston Aresnal PSG Lyon Tottenham Villa Hotspurs. Some say these are separate clubs, but not to Charlie. It would be his dream move.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_N%27Zogbia#Newcastle

In December 2008 N'Zogbia announced his desire to leave Newcastle during the January 2009 transfer window, saying "After four years at Newcastle, I want to reach a higher level of ambition. I don't think that is possible here."[14]

N'Zogbia spent the majority of the January 2009 transfer window commenting in the press about the club he desired to transfer to. This club appeared to take many forms and is situated in both France and England. The club in question is Aston Aresnal PSG Lyon Tottenham Villa Hotspurs. Some say these are separate clubs, but not to Charlie. It would be his dream move.

Arf.  :lol:

What kind of striker is Fred? Haven't seen enough of him. Is it worth swapping Zoggy for him?

I think we could do with another tallish striker. Ameobi is our only option right now. Smith will be going at some pointas he is pointless and Viduka is a blob of incompetence.

Fred's goal scoring record is impressive, especially as he hasn't been played in the first team consistently at Lyon.

Guest firetotheworks

The funny thing is that if he goes to Villa or Arsenal he'll be shown up as being nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. Something I wouldnt normally wish upon a player but Charlies earned it.