Steve Bruce plotting to become manager

Ketsbaia

Geordie boy Bruce grew up supporting the Toon and admits it is still in his blood — despite all his football experiences since.

He added: “Newcastle were the team I supported as a boy. If you are born there, then you are associated with that club."

Fuck off. Honestly? Why have you never mentioned this before?

Geordie boy Bruce grew up supporting the Toon and admits it is still in his blood — despite all his football experiences since.

He added: “Newcastle were the team I supported as a boy. If you are born there, then you are associated with that club."

f*** off. Honestly? Why have you never mentioned this before?

To be fair Dave, he has said this before.

Still a twat though

He hasn't really proven anything for me yet. He's made a few decent signings this season but managing Newcastle is a different kettle of fish. I think Shearer would be better just going off gut instinct.

f*** off. Honestly? Why have you never mentioned this before?

To be fair Dave, he has said this before.

Still a twat though

woosh?

Guest alftupper

He was so in love with Newcastle, thats why he moved heaven and earth to play for them. Didn't he ????

About 3 times that I know of: as kid when at the boys club, leaving Gillingham for Norwich & before going to Man Utd from Norwich.

Care to tell me how many times Newcastle tried to get him?? Or shall we class every geordie footballer who never played

for The Toon as a plastic geordie?? Look at the teams SBR played for/managed before he came to us - is he a plastic geordie?

Fuc*ing grow up!!