Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

I really think they should remove Ronaldo from the players you can buy list.

Aye, it's frustrating. I've had to transfer him in just cos every other fecker in my league who's any good has got him in. I kept slipping behind so i had to put him in.

Andy Gray basically saying teams shouldn't put a man-marker on Steven Gerrard (as Bolton did yesterday) as he 'wants to see Stevie influencing games'.

What a f***ing w*****.

I'm sort of relieved at times I don't have access to Sky Sports programmes, due to the constant commentary from such pugnacious, uninformed, gobs***e cretins such as Mr Gray.

When i was 10 years old, Andy Gray was (along with Sir Brian Little) my hero, I absolutely loved that man, as did pretty much everyone I knew.

Fast forward 30 years and I honestly wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

Andy Gray basically saying teams shouldn't put a man-marker on Steven Gerrard (as Bolton did yesterday) as he 'wants to see Stevie influencing games'.

What a f***ing w*****.

I'm sort of relieved at times I don't have access to Sky Sports programmes, due to the constant commentary from such pugnacious, uninformed, gobs***e cretins such as Mr Gray.

When i was 10 years old, Andy Gray was (along with Sir Brian Little) my hero, I absolutely loved that man, as did pretty much everyone I knew.

My main memory from my first ever away game was the entire away end in full voice 'Andy Gray is a wanker, is a wanker'

Sunday 14th January 1996, Coventry away, won 1-0 thanks to a Steve Watson goal, I was 10.

What a f***ing w*****.

My main memory from my first ever away game was the entire away end in full voice 'Andy Gray is a w*****, is a w*****'

Sunday 14th January 1996, Coventry away, won 1-0 thanks to a Steve Watson goal, I was 10.

Classic Steve Watson. Rory Delap wishes he could sommersault throw in.

Sorry old news but just seen the Gomes error :lol:

I'd find it more amusing if I didn't think that there's a decent chance that Redknapp will be funded by the Spurs board to hunt down Shay Given in January. And that if we have the current ownership and a decent profit is on the table they will take it.

Has Mark Hughes gone a game in his managerial career without moaning about the ref?

"We are disappointed with the second goal because we didn't think it was a free-kick and they benefited from that," said Hughes

"It's all about interpretation. We felt a bit hard done by and maybe similar situations weren't given in our favour."

He was so close!

Guest Heneage

Has Mark Hughes gone a game in his managerial career without moaning about the ref?

"We are disappointed with the second goal because we didn't think it was a free-kick and they benefited from that," said Hughes

"It's all about interpretation. We felt a bit hard done by and maybe similar situations weren't given in our favour."

He was so close!

I await next weeks "Its not fair its always against us and never them you love them more than us don't you".

my first impression that hughes just average manager ....because whenever his team not producing.... he did not slam his own team at all... and that's poor managerial....

Sven's Mexico are in serious danger of being knocked out of the World Cup.

Watching Nigeria-Colombia at the moment. Terrible match. Yakubu has been an absolute disgrace for us. Scoring requires some the striker doing something else than just constantly standing offside! How lazy is this useless idiot?

Watching Nigeria-Colombia at the moment. Terrible match. Yakubu has been an absolute disgrace for us. Scoring requires some the striker doing something else than just constantly standing offside! How lazy is this useless idiot?

:snod:

:snod:

Hasn't he been s*** recently for you lot too? Great goal scorer, but he'll never win anything because of his lack of effort.

He is the anti-Oba for Nigeria. Oba hardly ever shows up, but when he does he always runs his socks off and is full of movement. Meanwhile, the Yak shows up for EVERY bloody match and stands like a statue.

He wasn't invited though. Neither were the likes of Joseph Yobo or John Obi Mikel. In fact, I questioned what the hell Yakubu and Kanu were doing there, It was a friendly, I thought the purpose was to look at NEW players?

I will see if Oba is there for the next qualifier.