Jose Enrique out for at least three weeks with hamstring injury

Guest BooBoo

Enrique Explains Jonas Gutierrez Partnership

“It worked well against Sunderland for myself and Jonas,”

“It works better for me when Jonas plays on the left because we have a great understanding. He works hard and drops back to cover for me.”

“We communicate very well and, because he has played in La Liga, we can bring out the best in each other.”

“It allows me to overlap and get forward, which is what my game was all about at Villarreal.”

“But you have to have an understanding with who you play with to be able to do it and play well.”

“The only thing is that we have not produced enough crosses, but in the games to come I think you will see more of that.”

Guest firetotheworks

“It works better for me when Jonas plays on the left because we have a great understanding. He works hard and drops back to cover for me.”

“We communicate very well and, because he has played in La Liga, we can bring out the best in each other.”

“It allows me to overlap and get forward, which is what my game was all about at Villarreal.”

“But you have to have an understanding with who you play with to be able to do it and play well.”

“The only thing is that we have not produced enough crosses, but in the games to come I think you will see more of that.”

Nice to hear that he knows where the problems were and that thats what theyll be looking to improve.

It worked well against Sunderland for myself and Jonas,

It works better for me when Jonas plays on the left because we have a great understanding. He works hard and drops back to cover for me.

We communicate very well and, because he has played in La Liga, we can bring out the best in each other.

It allows me to overlap and get forward, which is what my game was all about at Villarreal.

But you have to have an understanding with who you play with to be able to do it and play well.

The only thing is that we have not produced enough crosses, but in the games to come I think you will see more of that.

Top bloke :thup: Fuck you Kinnear.

Good of him to identify their shortcomings. Fair play to both of them.

It works better for me when Jonas plays on the left because we have a great understanding. He works hard and drops back to cover for me.

We communicate very well and, because he has played in La Liga, we can bring out the best in each other.

It allows me to overlap and get forward, which is what my game was all about at Villarreal.

But you have to have an understanding with who you play with to be able to do it and play well.

The only thing is that we have not produced enough crosses, but in the games to come I think you will see more of that.

Top bloke :thup: Fuck you Kinnear.

Guest lebowski

His performace today just goes to show that a generally very good defence isn't that far away. The back 4 have all sometime or another delivered excellent performances, its just getting them to do it at the same time.

We miss Beye massively. Cattermole. :angry:

Exactly. We have been piss poor since his injury, and that dirty fecker cattermole put Joey barton out as well (another player we could do with right now). How cattermole went unpunished in that last match I'll never know, hope he gets what is coming to him.

Guest lebowski

How can you say he was immense when he's crossing and passing was woeful....

He has so much trouble making even the simplest passes :undecided:

It was his work rate and passion. he looks so much better going forward than he does playing deeper and trying only to defend.

I hope they have sex.

I hope they have sex.

:laugh:

I hope they have sex.

If it helps with their understanding I'm all for it as well.

I hope they have sex.

Jonas going for the whole with his fist

Enrique: No es possible senor Jonas.

I hope they have sex.

Jonas going for the whole with his fist

Enrique: No es possible senor Jonas.

going too far

I personally hope this chap gets a serious amount of support from us lot at the weekend after yet MORE shite coming out of of Kinnears mouth.

There are plenty of other players on the pitch that warrant far worse yet they escape all mention and get sucked off in the process.

Make some noise this weekend in favour of Enrique I say?

I personally hope this chap gets a serious amount of support from us lot at the weekend after yet MORE shite coming out of of Kinnears mouth.

There are plenty of other players on the pitch that warrant far worse yet they escape all mention and get sucked off in the process.

An Enrique song would be great. Would do wonders for his confidence and at the same time let him know if he puts the graft in he is appreciated - by the fans if not the dolt of a manager.

I personally hope this chap gets a serious amount of support from us lot at the weekend after yet MORE s**** coming out of of Kinnears mouth.

what's Kinnear said about him now?