Derek Llambeezy

Willow

He was clearly a tosser etc but there's now NOBODY running the club. Ashley doesn't run it, never has. Is Joe Kinnear running it? Fuck knows, but the club is absolutely all over the place at present.

The car crash continues.

He was clearly a tosser etc but there's now NOBODY running the club. Ashley doesn't run it, never has. Is Joe Kinnear running it? Fuck knows, but the club is absolutely all over the place at present.

The car crash continues.

Worst possible timing as well, fuck with everything right at the start of the transfer window. Guess it's slightly better than right in the middle.

Kinnear's going to be our Barry Fry, doing fucking everything. And being a complete cunt at the same time.

In all seriousness though I absolutely dread to think who he's going to bring in as his replacement.

He was clearly a tosser etc but there's now NOBODY running the club. Ashley doesn't run it, never has. Is Joe Kinnear running it? f*** knows, but the club is absolutely all over the place at present.

The car crash continues.

I've deliberately avoided posting anything because it's not really been my place, but really, fuck me. The one saving grace is that there are still two months until the season starts, which means almost anything can happen. Even something good. Surely you're one (drunken, crazy) step nearer to a sale?

#stability

I argued keeping Pardew for stability, still would again. It was clearly impossible to forsee anything like this happening. Somehow we've managed the worst of both worlds, keeping a mediocre manager but still throwing the club into complete chaos. Really is unbelievable.

Clinging on to the hope that all this is happening because we are being lined up to be sold.

Same. Set up for absolute disaster if not.

Why would he leave now though? He'd surely have a part to play in the sale? If we're being sold he'd leave at the same time as Ashley.

Clinging on to the hope that all this is happening because we are being lined up to be sold.

What would suggest that though?

Llambias quitting before he is pushed, Kinnear in as one last act of vengeance from the owner.

Guest Roger Kint

#stability

I argued keeping Pardew for stability, still would again. It was clearly impossible to forsee anything like this happening. Somehow we've managed the worst of both worlds, keeping a mediocre manager but still throwing the club into complete chaos. Really is unbelievable.

The saddest thing is with this club you cant believe it. Dont suppose Ashley has any other good mates who can run the financial side without being a complete wanker? I would imagine at least on that side of it he has good contacts(clutching at straws that its not the business equivelent of JFK)