The Roflham Lolspurs Thread

Willow

Guest Roger Kint

KD left the forum the day Spurs thumped us 5-1. Was quite strange.

Very strange given that result never happened.

Didn't he owe money to the SBR Foundation for losing a bet with someone on here?

It was me that pledged money to the SBR Foundation, payable if Modric left.  He didn't but I paid the money to the Foundation anyway.

Didn't he owe money to the SBR Foundation for losing a bet with someone on here?

It was me that pledged money to the SBR Foundation, payable if Modric left.  He didn't but I paid the money to the Foundation anyway.

:thup:

Fair play then.

Guest Roger Kint

Thought you were on about VaVaVoom who welched on a SBR bet, never knew Jol had one. Fair play to him mind

Top lad. :thup:

KD was a good lad tbh, sometimes I COMPLETELY disagreed with his posts but his heart was in the right place. He got fed up of the stick he got so left (according to his PM).

Leffe is a very good poster, not sure why MJ persists with his 'ITK' stuff and telling us about the U13's new sock deals etc.. but much respect for the SBR things.

Aye, I do find people can get a bit of a pack mentality sometimes on here, and it's definitely to the detriment of the forum as a whole.

The problem is, Martin Jol deserves the piss taking because he posts innane shit that not a single person on this forum cares about. He deserves the ribbing, but not to be insulted.

Liked KD myself. Problem is from what I saw, if someone ripped on him, nine times out of ten he'd bite. If you're known for biting, people are going to continue baiting you. :dontknow: It's just going to get worse.

The way some people are hounded off this forum is disgraceful tbh.

:lol:

Go somewhere else then. The way some people flounce off the forum is hilarious.

Rather than just stopping going on, I'LL DELETE MY ACCOUNT! That'll show 'em! :huff:

Liked KD myself. Problem is from what I saw, if someone ripped on him, nine times out of ten he'd bite. If you're known for biting, people are going to continue baiting you. :dontknow: It's just going to get worse.

KD was alright but he talked some utter f***ing hoop at times.

Both of these, tbh. I liked him, but sometimes he just talked drivel and he had the shortest fuse I can remember seeing in some time. The main problem was that it usually seemed to be lit when he was being wrong, so he ended up looking a bit of a prat. I couldn't believe how angry he got sometimes, over very little. Seemed a nice guy at heart though.

What was that shit he was pulling last transfer window? Was it Darren Bent to Liverpool? Holy shit. Everyone was having a right go at him but I thought it was fucking hilarious. :lol: