Wigan Athletic 2 - 1 Newcastle – 26/12/08 - Post-match reaction from page 23

midds

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Wigan are so dirty. Lucky not to have more cards. Could see someone getting sent off later if the ref has his balls with him.

Guest firetotheworks

Butt, Duff, Owen have been s***.

Taylor f***ed up the offside trap in that last Wigan offense.

The only player doing something is Jonas.

I hope someone breaks Cattermole's leg.

Weve been rattled since Beye went off, before that we had two chances that Owen should have done better with. Duff and Butt have been shocking, the rest have been bullied. Jonas is putting in a shift though.

fucking Wigan fucking die, seriously what a fucking shithole this place is.. and how fitting that they're led by Steve "fake Geordie cunt" Bruce.. even watching their fucking lego ground boils my piss and fucking Ryan Ronaldinho Taylor, you ugly piece of shit and of course Titus.. fat fucking bastard..aaaargghh eeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiigh fucking wigan man

Just takes one goal to swing the momentum back in our favour.

Losing both full-backs in an hour is something no-one can legislate for and Kinnear will have to re-organise us. Still hopeful - unlike some...

Guest The German

fucking Wigan fucking die, seriously what a fucking shithole this place is.. and how fitting that they're led by Steve "fake Geordie cunt" Bruce.. even watching their fucking lego ground boils my piss and fucking Ryan Ronaldinho Taylor, you ugly piece of shit and of course Titus.. fat fucking bastard..aaaargghh eeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiigh fucking wigan man

Hahaha

Guest timmy boy

We are getting out battled and out played.Valencia is killing us up against N Zog at left back. Duff is running backwards most of the time, Butt is in his mode where he can't play a pass to save his life. Owen and Viduka look so labored up top, we haven't got a midfielder to support them and get in behind them.Heskey and Zaki are giving our centre backs a torrid time. We have our first two choice full backs injured. Taylor scores  against us AGAIN and that dirty smoggie cunt injures another one of our players. What a shit half.

Good start by us but Wigan came back into it before scoring, we've been all over the place since Beye's gone off so lets hope we can reorganise in the break.

Owen and Viduka isn't working so far, no pace between them and are easily getting picked off by Bramble and Scharner.

Horrible half of football.

Viduka has been pathetic, Owen hasn't been a whole lot better. Only way we'll get anything from those two as a partnership is by having two wingers who can get at full backs and cause problems.

Which brings us to Damien Duff. What a waster, useless cunt has done nothing the entire half. Jonas has been pretty poor as well.

Butt has been a disgrace, how someone who's played in the Premiership for so long can so constantly get caught in possession is beyond me. Guthrie has been pretty much playing on his own in there.

N'Zogbia is getting done at LB, but then he's a winger isn't he? And ten times the winger Duff is as we saw last week, boils my piss to see him back there where he's not only handcuffed going forward, but a liability defensively.

The good news is we're only 1 down.

The bad news is we're absolutely fucking shite today and I struggle to see this getting better.

Really missing Oba.

People keep going on about wanting Bruce here, well not if that's how he'd have us playing. I'm all for a bit of passion but that's just being a bunch of dirty cunts.

Butt's been anonymous, although Duff and Guthrie have been little better. Whilst there's been nothing of note from Owen or Viduka I find it hard to blame them when they've been starved of posession.

Still, see if we can sort it out at half time. Hope Beye's not too bad. :(