Wigan Athletic 2 - 1 Newcastle – 26/12/08 - Post-match reaction from page 23

midds

The Twattermole tackle is being reported as  a late lunge, was there any premeditation or just stupidity from the smoggie c***?

I think its more than coincidence that the wanker's injured two of our players in the last two meetings.

How the ref can allow Wigan to get away with the tackles we have witnessed is beyond me!!! How the fuck wasnt that a red card by Cattlemole, He is a dirty cunt and i honestly hope our players give him the same treatment he gave Beye.

I fuckin hate Wigan.

Guest firetotheworks

Kinnear or the team cant be blamed for whats happened so far. Lost Enrique and thats meant that Nzogbias on a leash. Beye going off. Wigan are dirty cunts. Weve been shit but I put it down to utter shit luck. Their goal was from a free kick too, nowt we could do. I wont be happy if we lose, but as long as we go for it then the lads should be cheered off. Shit luck.

f***ing Wigan f***ing die, seriously what a f***ing shithole this place is.. and how fitting that they're led by Steve "fake Geordie c***" Bruce.. even watching their f***ing lego ground boils my piss and f***ing Ryan Ronaldinho Taylor, you ugly piece of s*** and of course Titus.. fat f***ing b******..aaaargghh eeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiigh f***ing wigan man

:lol: something wrong mate?

Funny how the tv networks all refused to show the paedophile's tackle on barton again, yet i'm continually told that it was fair. Aye righto. Should have got a massive ban and an even bigger one today. He's a fucking animal.

Guest The German

f***ing Wigan f***ing die, seriously what a f***ing shithole this place is.. and how fitting that they're led by Steve "fake Geordie c***" Bruce.. even watching their f***ing lego ground boils my piss and f***ing Ryan Ronaldinho Taylor, you ugly piece of s*** and of course Titus.. fat f***ing b******..aaaargghh eeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiigh f***ing wigan man

It's around 7 times the word f**king in one sentence.  ;D

Guest samtoonarmy

Shocking performance, hopefully Kinnear will get them rallied for the 2nd half. Owens been non-existant (again), were lacking Oba's pace

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Wish we still had Ramage. Could bring him on to stamp on Cattermole's head, we need a player we can afford to lose to take out that dirty cunt.

Horrific performance so far. We badly miss Oba's pace espec with Zog dropping back into defence. Means Wigan can squeeze us more upfield which is exactly what they're doing and our midfield is not good enough to deal with said pressure on the ball.

I think it's Kinnear's half-time team talk. :D

I think it's Kinnear's half-time team talk. :D

:lol:

Guest The German

Second half starting up. HOWAY THE LADS!

I'll take either a win or career-ending injuries to Taylor and Cattermole. Preferably both.

:iamatwat: :iamatwat: :iamatwat: