West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hes definately the best header of a football in the world .. thats all hes really got at the moment though.

Thats quite a bold statement. I don't think he's the best by some way. 1 good goal doesnt change the fact he was turboshit all season.

Honestly wouldn't know who to drop out of Carroll and Welbeck. I don't think they're particularly dissimilar players either, neither are brilliant, neither are lightning quick, but both hold it up well. Whilst i think Welbeck is possibly the better finisher with the ball at his feet, i think Carroll is overall the better goal threat. But then Carroll's probably a better impact sub.

It's a tough one but i'd probably go Carroll-Rooney. The latter needs to play, regardless of the win last night.

Welbeck and Rooney have trained and played with eachother all season & finished on equal points with the champions. They will know eachothers game inside out, its a no brainer.

For Man Utd it might be, yes. But now they've got nine completely different players behind them, it's clearly not as cut and dry as that.