West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Based on 30mins of football he should go to the euros.

And I thought people were crazy saying perch should go, but at least he's had ten games of impact.

he's started showing flashes of his old form in recent weeks imho, i'm just saying of the two of them i'd take him over crouch

personally very tired of england just taking the same players tournament after tournament and being fucking surprised when we get the same results :lol:

i wouldn't start him but if we need a result and have a defined plan b to try to change a game i'd rather have carroll in there than crouch

EDIT: i also think hodgson is smart enough to be able to use him correctly as well, which is another factor

He seems to have shed his inhibitions and is now throwing his weight around with his previous gusto.

I actually think impact sub is his best position at the top level. I'd take him to the Euros on that basis.

For me, our best number 9 at the moment is Welbeck.

i've seen very little of the lad at norwich or swansea who people have mooted...carroll on his day is unplayable though, worth a risk for me instead of taking some run of the mill shit like frazier campbell or whoever else is floating about the fringes

• 1 month later...

At fault for the freekick which led to their first but all in all a good performance.

His goal was outstanding technique.

Well played to the lad.

I though he was fouled himself prior to that first free kick

Fantastic goal, struggled as the match wore on in what seemed to be an undefined role. Think we'd do well to keep him in the side actually because of the threat he poses, and the general standard of shoddy defending in the the tournament. His power and threat up front is a real boon to the side, even if his overall play won't always be top notch.